Main Menu

ATTENTION : STOLEN FROM THE OHIO SHOW

Started by Bills Auto Works, June 06, 2017, 03:54:14 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Spikedog08

Quote from: MoparDave on June 08, 2017, 06:54:53 AM
I've seen parts and hoods being taken off cars at the Nats in the 80's . Not knowing what is up. I'm sure it happens way more than what we know. Sad fact for sure. If they want it bad enough they will take it.

Saw that happening a few years ago . . car right next to mine!  Went to get me wife at the hotel and when back, guy came up and started screaming, where is my air filter.  I felt bad because I knew it was his car and had I been there, may have saw the thief and known it wasn't his car. 

Lately at shows, I introduce myself to the cars around me just for that reason.    "Hi . . I own that car.  If you see anyone other than me touching it . . . beat the sh!t out of them please!"

Sad days when you cannot leave your car at a show without security!   :dunno:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Shoooter

Thats the beat way to do it I think!

Quote from: Spikedog08 on June 08, 2017, 07:27:03 AM
Quote from: MoparDave on June 08, 2017, 06:54:53 AM
I've seen parts and hoods being taken off cars at the Nats in the 80's . Not knowing what is up. I'm sure it happens way more than what we know. Sad fact for sure. If they want it bad enough they will take it.

Saw that happening a few years ago . . car right next to mine!  Went to get me wife at the hotel and when back, guy came up and started screaming, where is my air filter.  I felt bad because I knew it was his car and had I been there, may have saw the thief and known it wasn't his car. 

Lately at shows, I introduce myself to the cars around me just for that reason.    "Hi . . I own that car.  If you see anyone other than me touching it . . . beat the sh!t out of them please!"

Sad days when you cannot leave your car at a show without security!   :dunno: