Main Menu

BANNED from Cuda-Challenger.com

Started by Jay Bee, August 19, 2021, 05:54:42 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Mopsquad

Roadman (RIP) pulled me over here in my early days of Mopar ownership (2016-2017).  This site has really helped me.

YellowThumper

Quote from: larry4406 on August 19, 2021, 11:59:58 AM
I'm "unbanned" as well.

That site really went downhill with the loss of photos; sad  Thankfully majority of the members flew the coup and landed here.
Yea with pics gone, all discussion became irrelevant.
Sad ending. Vast amount of vital information lost.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

Spikedog08

Ok good . . I certainly have little knowledge as to how the forum operates, but I am good at figuring out issues.  Thank GOD for @Cuda Cody to handle all the details of running this great FORUM for all of us to enjoy!  I try to help but he is the MAN when it comes to Ebodies.org!  Appreciate you for sure! 
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

jimynick

I just went on it and no issues.  :bye:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Chryco Psycho

Ohhh So much I could add but nothing positive would come from it so why say anything .
It is a tragic waste of information / pictures & memories / good times , all of the people I miss .
AT least it was only 16 years of my life working to keep that site at the top .....  :Thud:

chargerdon

Havent been on that site in a long long time...  but...just tried it and no issues at all

dodj

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on August 19, 2021, 08:49:39 PM
It is a tragic waste of information / pictures & memories / good times , all of the people I miss .
I didn't personally know anybody there, but miss posts from people like Al, whitesatinmopar, wages, Ken in ND (I forget his screen name), could go on for a while.
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Brads70

Just for fun I went on and looked for my first post.... Fun times lots of great friends and memories...!

MEK-Dangerous

Quote from: dodj on August 20, 2021, 09:51:48 AM
I didn't personally know anybody there. Ken in ND (I forget his screen name).

Sadly, Ken passed away about 2 years ago. His screen name was "Rare T/A". I was lucky enough to meet him once at Carlisle. A great guy, and a great story teller. 

dodj

Quote from: MEK-Dangerous on August 20, 2021, 12:32:16 PM
Quote from: dodj on August 20, 2021, 09:51:48 AM
I didn't personally know anybody there. Ken in ND (I forget his screen name).

Sadly, Ken passed away about 2 years ago. His screen name was "Rare T/A". I was lucky enough to meet him once at Carlisle. A great guy, and a great story teller.
I'm so sorry to hear that.  :crying:  I did know somebody personally. Ken. My wife and I met up with Ken and his wife at Mopars in the Park a couple times. Great people.
Always rockin' the Hawaiian shirt.  8)
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

70/6chall

Ok enthusiasts Slant6 Al here, just left e-bods only and wasn't banned like a lot of you guys. Can't figure out why this is occurring. Just to let you know I'm experiencing no difficulties. If anything changes I'll let you know what's going on. I do enjoy going over there. Thanks,   Al

cuda hunter

I have not heard from MoparAl for a few years.  I'm gonna have to call him and see how he's doing.

I believe he moved from Alabama over to Texas and then Louisiana.  Sure miss that guy! 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Chryco Psycho

Al called me about 3 weeks back , he has been struggling for the last 16 months or so , stroke ...
He never said anything about moving anywhere , said he was in the same place with Peggy & had the same phone #

cuda hunter

I'll give him a call tomorrow.  Glad he is at least doing ok and still kickin. 
Hope Peggy is doing well also. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee