Main Menu

Baseball is Back! Who's your team?

Started by Cuda Cody, March 27, 2019, 07:22:23 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

With baseball starting up back up, who's your favorite team?  Who do you think will win the World Series this year?

For several decades I've been a Mariners fan, but this year looks to be a tough one.  But Go M's!!!

Spikedog08

Here in Michigan . . We are Tiger fans!  Hope they do well this year!   :clapping:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

floorit426

I was raised a Giants fan and so were my boys. Go G Men!

6bblgt

headejm

anlauto

I would like to say Blue Jays, but I'm not sure if we have a team anymore  :crying: :dunno: For the first time in YEARS there are still tickets left for today's home opener  :unbelievable: :thumbdown:

Hooked on the Raptors right now... :fingerscrossed:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

340challconvert

Usually a Yankee's fan, but the Mets are looking interesting this year with all the player hoopla taking place. Opening game today against the Nationals at 1:05
Great article in the NYT's today on the 1969 Mets.

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

erik70rt

I am a die hard fan of the losingest team in all of professional sports...........
Contrary to the opinions of some, I am not dumber than I look.

Cuda_mark

Yankees...I still have vivid memories of being at a game watching Reggie patrol right field.

72 Challenger

Someday I will have a J0b.

303 Mopar

We'll see if the Rockies can make it a little further this year...

e_body70

SF Giants is my team!

Cudamike

dodj

Toledo Mud Hens.....

"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill