Main Menu

Baseball is Back! Who's your team?

Started by Cuda Cody, March 27, 2019, 07:22:23 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Quote from: Topcat on October 31, 2019, 10:47:24 AM
Check out what this guy did... :unbelievable:

https://www.actionnetwork.com/mlb/mattress-mack-betting-tracker-astros-mlb-playoffs-millions

Yep, that's Mattress Mack , a great guy always doing good for people in town  and in need, like during hurricanes and such , lets them sleep in the store , food , etc.
I have both a lot of furniture from him, had them do a move also. He took 100 veterans from Camp Hope to a WS game, may have been the 1st game. They close at 10 pm , if you buy at 9:59 pm, it is delivered that same night.

303 Mopar

340challconvert

Interesting series and history made.
First time in World Series history where either team did not win a game at home and the winner took the series by winning all games in the rival's stadium!  :yes:

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

Cuda Cody

I'm already looking forward to next year.  :Thud:

76orangewagon

Does it matter who you like there all in hold due to the tasty beer named corona !!!

captcolour

They are postponing for two weeks.  They should get out in front of this and postpone opening day until May 1st. That would be more likely.  I would eliminate all inter league games and begin working out a reduced schedule based on a May 1st start date.

Morty426

Quote from: captcolour on March 14, 2020, 06:35:39 AM
They are postponing for two weeks.  They should get out in front of this and postpone opening day until May 1st. That would be more likely.  I would eliminate all inter league games and begin working out a reduced schedule based on a May 1st start date.

Reduced schedule may happen but I doubt you have a start date before July 1

Topcat

Quote from: Cuda Cody on March 27, 2019, 07:22:23 PM
With baseball starting up back up, who's your favorite team?  Who do you think will win the World Series this year?

For several decades I've been a Mariners fan, but this year looks to be a tough one.  But Go M's!!!

@Cuda Cody

I have a question for you.
Did you put your Carlisle cardboard figurine in your seat(s)? 

That would've been great if you did.

Cuda Cody

That's a brilliant idea @Topcat !  I didn't think of doing that, but wish I had.

Quote from: Topcat on July 31, 2020, 07:34:25 PM
Quote from: Cuda Cody on March 27, 2019, 07:22:23 PM
With baseball starting up back up, who's your favorite team?  Who do you think will win the World Series this year?

For several decades I've been a Mariners fan, but this year looks to be a tough one.  But Go M's!!!

@Cuda Cody

I have a question for you.
Did you put your Carlisle cardboard figurine in your seat(s)? 

That would've been great if you did.