Main Menu

BEWARE!

Started by blown motor, March 03, 2022, 09:44:10 AM

Previous topic Next topic

blown motor

I heard a commercial on the radio this morning that should be of great concern to all married men. It was for the "Anniversary Diamond"! According to the commercial it's bigger than the engagement or wedding diamond and it says I love you twice as much as the day I married you. Now, I'm sure you'll agree with me that this is just a ploy to sell bigger and more expensive diamonds. But, you know some women are going to latch onto this and run with it like Hemi on a rallye circuit! And if that woman is married to (insert your name here) ..... well you just know this topic is going to come up the next time you buy car parts. And if you buy another project car, there's no escape! So do yourself a favour and rent a storage unit for those bigger purchases, it'll be cheaper than buying the "Anniversary Diamond"! Hold the line guys, we're all in this together.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

mccannix

This

Cuda_mark

@blown motor I hope my wife doesn't hear about this. She is already talking about turning her engagement ring diamond into earrings and replacing it with a bigger one!!!

And she is constantly asking me when my car is going to be finished and doesn't understand why it costs so much to fix up an old junky car!!!

worthywads

Glad my wife is smart and knows a diamond is a waste of money that drops value immediately by 50%.

Gave her a modest emerald and diamond band for $600 that she cherishes 35 years later.

dodj

Quote from: worthywads on March 03, 2022, 03:50:30 PM
Glad my wife is smart and knows a diamond is a waste of money that drops value immediately by 50%.

Gave her a modest emerald and diamond band for $600 that she cherishes 35 years later.
My wife is not aware of this type of thinking....
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Cuda_mark

Quote from: dodj on March 04, 2022, 10:14:06 AM
Quote from: worthywads on March 03, 2022, 03:50:30 PM

My wife is not aware of this type of thinking....
Same...

anlauto

I'm still trying to get around the idea of Blown Motor giving marriage advice  :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

My wife is not into fancy things at all, would rather go on a nice vacation or spend money on our house, both of which we haven't done in a long time..
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

blown motor

Quote from: anlauto on March 04, 2022, 12:22:21 PM
I'm still trying to get around the idea of Blown Motor giving marriage advice  :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

:haha: :haha: :haha:
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Bullitt-

Local Crooner has one solution for ya 

.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

1Burgfish

:wrenching: Turn the table on her, when she brings the Diamond subject up tell her that you found a new Mopar project car for sale and if you can buy it then she can have her Diamond....(Cubic Zirconia) :yes: