Main Menu

Bought a new place

Started by Cuda Cody, October 18, 2019, 11:49:20 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Wayne

Very nice Cody, enjoy the new place!  Do you fish much now?  Looks like a great steelhead/salmon river!
1970 Cuda 383 4spd red on red
Backyard Hotrods @ Youtube, Facebook & Instagram
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2bd5dyuOKCJT-kWhdEGm3A

Cuda Cody

It's been a few years since we've been fishing, but we have fished a bit in the past.  I caught my very first steelhead right in front of this exact place so I knew the water pretty well.  As soon as I walked out to the river when viewing the property for the first time I smiled and remembered my first time all over again.  It was like coming home after being gone a long time.  Just felt right.

Quote from: Wayne on October 21, 2019, 10:10:23 AM
Very nice Cody, enjoy the new place!  Do you fish much now?  Looks like a great steelhead/salmon river!

dodj

Quote from: Cuda Cody on October 21, 2019, 01:58:01 PM
I smiled and remembered my first time all over again.  It was like coming home after being gone a long time.  Just felt right.
Nothing like your first time.....
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Topcat

Hey Cody,

Any updates on your water front property?

....And some fishing story/catches?   8)

anlauto

Yea...I'd forgotten all about this...What's the latest Cody ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

YellowThumper

Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

Cuda Cody

With the new kid the "time" to get much done is a little hard to come by.  We've been spending most our free time down at our beach front property trying to design a house for it.  We picked up a tiny little lot in Rockaway Beach Oregon that we're thinking about building on.  We just finished a house designed (used the bucket truck to figure out all the windows locations to maximize all the views), but the cost of wood has gotten crazy so we might pause the build until things settle back down.  The plans will be to stuff a 3,700 SF 6 bedroom, 6 bath and 5 fireplace house on the lot.  I'm pretty sure that this new lot will keep me busy for the next year or so if we decide to build it.  With everything going on right now we might just sit on it for a few years.

SRT392

the coast is allways a great place to unwind....  enjoy

RUNCHARGER

Lol: So you're collecting land and cars! Good choices anyway.

Sheldon