Main Menu

Charger won a trophy today

Started by GoMangoBoys, July 18, 2021, 07:22:12 PM

Previous topic Next topic

GoMangoBoys

The Charger that I bought for my soon-to-be Lieutenant son won a trophy at our local car show today.  Sadly, he is at Fort Knox for training right now, so I drove his car to the show.  It has been out of commission since Father's day.  I got up early yesterday and rebuilt the carb before we had to do the grad party tour and got it running again.  I know this is the E-body forum, but I got more useful input from this group on the carb rebuild than I got from the B body forum.

Chryco Psycho

Congrats , great looking Charger!

Dakota

chargerdon

Beautiful... 72 ?   I bought a new 72 318 SE in that color...   Loved it...

dodj

"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Smallblock340

Congratulations! Great looking Charger! :twothumbsup:
Maurice

1972 Dodge Challenger Rallye E55 727A in Bright Blue Metallic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBG3SAJE_NQ

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

cuda hunter

Well deserved!  Great looking car!   

More importantly, your a great father! 

Congrats on your son joining the military! 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

bentpshrods

That's pretty cool. I go to all the shows around here. I like to collect the dash plaques that most shows give out. Got a big display board in my man cave I put them on. I have gotten a few trophy's now and then. It's nice to get a little recognition for your ride. Congrats.       :bigthumb:

71vert340

That's great the Charger got recognition at the show. I like it. I must admit, I'm partial to the 71-74 Chargers.
  Terry W.