Main Menu

Closed tomorrow?

Started by BIGSHCLUNK, January 29, 2019, 06:06:45 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Bullitt-

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on February 01, 2019, 02:45:09 PM
All bills for the house including property taxes imternet & cell phone runs me $340 / mn

Neal, That's like way to much of a coincidence.....
You negotiate that or is that why you chose it?  :rofl:

.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

cuda hunter

I'm about 100 a month on electric in the worst months.
About 200 in gas in the worst months. 

I've only stopped work on home building two days due to weather.

One day was 80 mph winds and we couldn't stand up.  Our portopotty was blown 150 yards down hill.
The other time was negative 125 windchill. negative 79 degrees.  small town of Jefferson next to tarryall lake.    It broke my thermometer.  we left after lunch since the guys were complaining.  I had 7 layers of clothes on and it still cut through that. 

It was 50 today in Salida Colorado.  7000 ft elevation.  I love living here.  Even with the cold.  It's not too bad.  Just bundle up.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

this country is raising little wussies now.  We're gonna have a hell of a time if the other big two countries ever try to come here and take us over.  This latest generation won't know what to do. 
I"m not as old as most of you on here.  My generation is definitely raising wussies.  I'm 43. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

A.Gramz

This was the other morning  :barf: I've spent the last week and a bit doing nothing but starting equipment for customers because in the fall when I said let's spend a day checking block heaters they just looked at me like I had two heads.    It sucked.    I hate the cold.  Retirement (in 28 years) with or without my wife I'm heading to Texas.   

Chryco Psycho

I chose that # LOL
No really
property tax - $50 / m
Home ins - $40
Garbage -  $12
Water - $7.20
FTTP internet - $30
Electrical , no AC but with pool $80 , with AC $180
Cell Phone - $20

Optional
Gardener - $25 / day 2x / month ,
Maid - $25 / day 2x / month

Car 
PL PD ins - $10 / month
commercial ins - $50 / year

Topcat

Have faith!

Puxatawney Phil didn't see his shadow today so Spring will come earlier this year.  :looney: :drunk:

YellowThumper

Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

Brads70

Ah It's almost "tropical" out now +2c , break out the shorts and flip flops !  :fingerscrossed:

torredcuda

Quote from: Brads70 on January 31, 2019, 04:40:35 PM
:iagree: The right clothes make all the difference!
It warmed up to the tropical temperature of -15C here today. Almost felt balmy ........It's that -20C and beyond that gets me grumpy....

Anything below 32F for any length of time gets me grumpy, I swear my blood starts to freeze at that temperature.
Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/

dodj

Quote from: cuda hunter on February 01, 2019, 04:10:51 PM
  We're gonna have a hell of a time if the other big two countries ever try to come here and take us over.   My generation is definitely raising wussies.  I'm 43.

We're the second biggest country in the world.   :canada: We prefer to vacation in the usa, not fight,  so you're good.  Lol
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

BIGSHCLUNK

Well it's a balmy 48 here today! This thaw has exposed many "hidden treasures" around the deck and patio. I'm sure the burner at the shop is more "off" than "on" today. Earlier this week I don't think it kicked out once in 2 1/2 days. That's a gallon +.8 per hour. You can never have to much drain oil believe me.

Jay Bee

Went out at 2:00pm EST, it was sunny and the car thermometer read 52F. For geographical reference, St. Catharine's is about 30 miles NNW of Buffalo, NY.

HP_Cuda

Hey Neil - what speeds do you see with Fiber to Home?

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on February 01, 2019, 07:20:04 PM
I chose that # LOL
No really
property tax - $50 / m
Home ins - $40
Garbage -  $12
Water - $7.20
FTTP internet - $30
Electrical , no AC but with pool $80 , with AC $180
Cell Phone - $20

Optional
Gardener - $25 / day 2x / month ,
Maid - $25 / day 2x / month

Car 
PL PD ins - $10 / month
commercial ins - $50 / year
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

ToxicWolf

It's 8pm here now and it's down to 68 degrees in Florida.  Sorry.  Just can't stop myself.   :haha:  :rofl:

Brads70

Quote from: ToxicWolf on February 03, 2019, 05:07:14 PM
It's 8pm here now and it's down to 68 degrees in Florida.  Sorry.  Just can't stop myself.   :haha:  :rofl:

:P    :)