Main Menu

Cool story

Started by Plumcrazzy, January 26, 2020, 05:58:46 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Plumcrazzy

I know these guys personally--they live in my hometown and are brothers that are two years apart. Dad owned a successful trucking company so he was in good shape financially. Oldest brother wanted a new car for his high school graduation--Dad said OK--son wanted to go to the local University which had a reputation for partying--Dad said no, you are going to the local state college---son said OK--Dad bought him a brand new '69 GTO Judge--son enrolled at the University behind Dads back--Dad took away the Judge for a year--son enrolled in State College. Younger brother came along--same car deal with Dad--wanted a "Cuda with a Hemi---Dad said no--how about a 440 six-pack?---Dad said no--how about a 440 4 BBBL? Dad said no. Ended up with '71 'Cuda 383 SHAKER. The two brothers used to race each other on the long straight outside of town and the Judge spanked the 'Cuda regularly. Brothers kept the cars for a few years (you know how it goes) then traded them. Four years ago the older brother was at a cruise and spied a Judge so he checked it out--it was his old Judge--talked to the owner--tried to buy it back---no way but he knows where it is (it is still local). The younger brother got a call a year ago about his 'Cuda--the current owner tracked him down and wanted to know if he had any history on the 'Cuda--yeah, I think so---would you like the original window sticker, build sheet and all the sales documents? Hell yes. The brother also had a picture of the car the day it was purchased where he and his Dad posed with the car. The current owner had the photo blown up to a 2' x 4' image, framed it and gave it to the original owner. Cool right?   

Cuda Cody

Dakota

JS29

Chryco Psycho