Main Menu

CRUDE OIL PRICE

Started by BIGSHCLUNK, April 21, 2020, 06:15:24 AM

Previous topic Next topic

MEK-Dangerous

Quote from: JS29 on April 21, 2020, 02:43:47 PM
Did they make things right with the passengers?  :alan2cents:

Yes. We got our money back. Then a certificate for a discount if we took another cruise within the next year. I tore it up.

I have not been on a cruise since.    :no:

Msbaugh440

I guess it's easy for someone to complain about fuel prices when your not working 60-70 hour weeks in one of the most dangerous and taxing work environments in the world. I wish most people understood how many people were breaking their backs to make that gallon of gas accessible. Ive spent weeks away from my family in the Gulf of Mexico, worked months of 14 days on, one day off on a turnaround trying to get a unit inspected and repaired, and much more... we're doing a lot more than just scratching our asses and boiling oil. You probably need to research oil and gas marketing and the workings of our supply chain to understand how prices are determined and who determines it before coming up with ideas like that. If you think refiners are price gouging at the expense of the public you're sadly mistaken. We've had a lot of years with zero profits while prices at the pump stayed at all time highs.

JS29

It's been said, We need more refinery's. I believe that.  :alan2cents:

BIGSHCLUNK

It was my understanding that the EPA was the snag in building new facilities.  :notsure: 

JS29

Of course they are! tree hugging freaks getting there way.  :pullinghair: