Main Menu

Cuda Cody & J-Code Jeni's New Addition!

Started by Cuda Cody, July 07, 2019, 05:58:23 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

Normally a subject like "New Addition" from me would be about an E-Body, however this time J-Code Jeni & I have some news to share... we're expanding our family! We're a little past 16 weeks along so far!!!  We're enjoying the process, counting the days and hopeful everything will continue to go well.

Gotta start thinking about what car to bring him home from the hospital in?   :)

benlavigne

anlauto

That's fantastic news, I'm so happy for you guys ! :drinkingbud: You at least made it easy for all of us that will see you next weekend...wondering "is she ?" "isn't she?"....

So which project 71 Cuda are you going to sell me ? :takemymoney:  You'll never have time now :pokeeye: :rofl:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Topcat

Fantastic news.

Congrats to both of you.  :ohyeah:

Cudajason

That is great news!!!

Congrats to you both!

Jason
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

70/6chall

Congratulations to Cody and Jeni, this is really a great thing to happen to the two of you. I can't believe my oldest just turned 40.  Al

1 Wild R/T

Awesome News!!! Congratulations to both of you!!  Have you picked out his first car yet? :rofl:

Jay Bee

That's awesome news. Congratulations you two.  :bravo: 

IRON MAN

Congratulations!! I can see something like this in your future.

Floyd

1ownr

Congratulations to you both!

judy & Charlie

DAYLEY/CHALLENGER

Congrats.  Time will go by so fast now.  They grow up fast too.

Dakota