Main Menu

Cuda Cody's collection

Started by nsmall, February 25, 2017, 10:38:04 AM

Previous topic Next topic

nsmall

No pressure, just a small favor from this sites creator.  Could you post pics of your E-body nest Cuda Cody?  I have only seen glimpses of them and I want to verify the legend is real. :wave:

MEK-Dangerous

...And also, how many do you own??

HP_Cuda

Talk about cracking open Fort Knox!!!
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

anlauto

@Cuda Cody is a pretty private guy....he doesn't post much :crazytalk:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

nsmall

I didn't know about the private part.  No pressure whatsoever.  Just wanted to see inside Fort Knox.

71GranCoupe

I think Cody owns them all, unless by slight chance you happen to have one sitting in your shop/garage/yard.  :rofl: :haha: :haha: :rofl:

Cuda Cody

I'm fine sharing some photos of what's in my shop.  My collection (hard to label it that) is more a "right to built" dream right now.  I sold a lot of stuff (cars and many other things) to come up with the money to do it.  And then took almost 3 years off from working on cars to build the new shop.  The goal was to do it myself with my own hands without having to get a loan.

Now it's all done and I'm back to working on cars.   :veryexcited:   Hope to have a couple more E-Bodies on the road this summer.  :)  There's about 12 E-Bodies here now.   I'll post some more photos of the shop when I get home.

Moparman82

Great picture!  U almost cropped ur dads old bronco out completely  :pokeeye:
Looking for the right 70 Cuda project!

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

ec_co

someone likes TAs  ;) that is a great looking room of love right there. any chance to maybe have a monthy feature on one? I'd love to hear more about them too
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

screamindriver

Nice collection of toys Cody... :bigthumb:  If you're not a restoration expert yet you will be when you're finished with all those..... I'll show my age and tell you all us kids around the neighborhood had those schwinn  stingrays when they were new {I had the orange crate}...We made sure we each got a different color so it was easy to tell them apart... Who would have thought they'd be as collectible as they are now....

soundcontrol

Nice! 12 e-bodies, I wish I had all that space.

Husk Challenger

Wow, great place!!!  :woohoo:

I think i could install my bed between two of them... :drooling:

Challenger 73' 383ci 4spd ---> SOLD
Challenger 71' 318 904 RT clone ---> Stroker 318/392 Tf 727!

nsmall

:perfect10: :congrats: on the shop.  Yes, another vote for a car a month...There is 12=1 year....So that's a full 1 year subscription.  The thread could be something like "12 cars in 12 months"

Or maybe "12 e-bodies of Cody". Ripped from a popular Christmas tune

We are really on to something here

anlauto

:thinking: I'm thinking the two 71 Cudas look pretty much out of place with all those Challengers :thinking: :bigmoney: :yes: