Main Menu

Early Fathers Day Gift !!!

Started by Cudajason, June 14, 2018, 12:33:52 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cudajason

My awesome wife entered my son and I in a contest to attend a Toronto Blue Jays game (that's Baseball for those of you who do not follow it) on Fathers day.

The contest is sponsored by my son's adaptive baseball program, Challenger Baseball.

Well hot damn we won!  We get to attend the game, which would be awesome all by it self, but we also get the VIP treatment.  We will be watching the game form one of the luxury sweets, catered food, drinks, bar in the suite, etc. 

I am not a huge baseball fan, but my son loves it and I love being able to take him to a game.

Should be an awesome day!

Jason

1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

Timbbuc2

Thats great, you will have a good time.
Get in, I'll drive

Chryco Psycho

xx88man

Congrats on your win! A great opportunity to do something cool with your son!
Keep yer foot in it

Brads70

Cool stuff, don't forget a few pictures!  :takepicture:

Cudakiller70

Making memories as they say :twothumbsup: awesome!

Brads70

My early fathers day gift from my youngest son. Worked great rebuilding my carb!
https://store.snapon.com/Complete-Screwdrivers-Ratcheting-Soft-Grip-Standard-Green-Screwdriver-P643057.aspx

ZEN357

Just now reading this post.  I remember when my Father and I would spend time together.  I lost him one year ago.

jimynick

Quote from: ZEN357 on June 28, 2018, 04:45:24 AM
Just now reading this post.  I remember when my Father and I would spend time together.  I lost him one year ago.
Sorry for your loss of your dad. I understand your feeling, as my dad was probably the best mechanic I've ever met and he helped me in many ways with that knowledge.  :andyangel:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Morty426

That's totally awesome that you won.  Enjoy the game.