Main Menu

Five Years Ago Today - E-Bodies 1st Member

Started by Jay Bee, October 16, 2021, 10:37:05 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Jay Bee

Yup, 5 years ago today E-Bodies.org got its first registered member.
Dare I say this is the site's birthdate.   :happybday:
Here's the Top 10 (copy & paste)

Offline   Cuda Cody   Email      Brush Prairie, WA   Administrator   2016-10-16   12388   
Offline   kellis         Portland, Oregon   Leaning Tower of Power   2016-10-23   0   
Offline   Chryco Psycho   Email      Coronado Panama   Global Moderator   2016-10-31   15658   
Offline   J-Code Jeni   Email      Brush Prairie, WA   Big Block   2016-11-05   547   
Offline   wanderlustin   Email      Vancouver, WA   Small Block   2016-11-08   143   
Offline   303 Mopar   Email      Denver, CO   Six Pack   2016-12-08   4089   
Offline   Nibogo   Email         Administrator   2016-12-11   2   
Offline   MoparDave   Email   Rosevillemoparts   Harrison Twp, Michigan   Big Block   2016-12-13   897   
Offline   Spikedog08   Email      Howell, Michigan   Administrator   2016-12-26   3233   
Online   Brads70   Email      Ontario, Canada   E-Body Wizard   2016-12-29   6511

70vert

Awesome, Happy Birthday to the .Org and to the 1st 10!!  :happybday:
This is such an awesome site. Honestly I'm surprised it is only 5 years old. So much info, reference material, and comradery. I'm glad to be a member.

anlauto

Yup a lot of hard work by those top ten guys too :worship: ....Right from infancy, this site was destined to be a success, filled with helpful information, factory literature, the best if not the only on line broadcast sheet decoder and last but not least a great group of guys to hang out with, without the drama most sites have   :twothumbsup:

A great place to waste time :veryexcited:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Skdmark

:happybday:

Great site.
Need to get the '71 BCS decoder done.  :pokeeye: :Stirring:
You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.
-Harlan Ellison

(O OI====II====IO O)    (O O{]{]{] ][ [}[}[}O O)
:stayinlane:

dodj

Nibogo is an administrator?
He/she keeps a really low profile

"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

anlauto

Quote from: dodj on October 16, 2021, 02:24:34 PM
Nibogo is an administrator?
He/she keeps a really low profile

I'm guessing it was someone who helped build the site and make changes during construction  :dunno: Same with Kellis ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

anlauto

Nice to see that out of the top ten, other than the two mentioned above and a certain female member, everybody else is still posting within the last month or so :twothumbsup:

Marty

dodj

Quote from: anlauto on October 16, 2021, 02:34:40 PM
Nice to see that out of the top ten, other than the two mentioned above and a certain female member, everybody else is still posting within the last month or so :twothumbsup:
I dunno...that Brads70 guy is a little sketchy....  :o
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

anlauto

jimynick

"I dunno...that Brads70 guy is a little sketchy....  :o"  LOL! Just because he's doing a AMC doesn't mean he's "sketchy"- just (with a French accent) "how you say, different?" When you look up the definition of nice guy, it's got his picture right on it. He's one hell of a machinist, too!  ;)
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

cudamadd

Happy birthday to the forum ,just an outstanding place to learn from with so many nice people  :australia:

Cuda Cody

:grouphug:  It's been a fantastic ride so far.  Looking forward to the future!  :drinkingbud:

And yes, some of those early user names were helping build the main website and testing the forum.   :twothumbsup:

BIGSHCLUNK

73chalngr