Main Menu

Found Integrity????

Started by Bills Auto Works, September 21, 2022, 06:02:14 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Bills Auto Works

Anybody else notice that a certain Chrysler based forum all of a sudden decided to "clean house" & remove the guy who for years had blanket immunity (as long as he paid the $600.00 per year bribe)??? Probably 4 dozen negative experiences posted by car guys about him were deleted within 24 hours of being posted...That's what money buys from someone who has no integrity!

Now that his forum is basically "Circling The Bowl" he finally decides to do the right thing! As far as I am concerned...Too Little, Too Late!

I got banned more than 10 years ago for calling him out on his lack of integrity about deleting all those posts & allowing that homeless guy to screw over car guys (including our forum leader) just because he Paid the Bribe!

Karma Is A Bitch!!!!! :haha:

God Bless
Bill
https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/nationwide-single-car-transport-hauling-open-or-enclosed.614419/
YOUR QUALITY MOPAR TRANSPORTER SINCE 1983!

JH27N0B

I saw something he calls himself Freighter Jim Travels now?

Mr Cuda

I wish I  knew the story of what you're talking about,  sound interesting,  but I have no idea?
We know how money cures all.

Bills Auto Works

Quote from: JH27N0B on September 21, 2022, 06:11:14 PM
I saw something he calls himself Freighter Jim Travels now?

You got it!

There is a contest to see if he has more aliases or been banned from more forums! LMAO!!!!

God Bless
Bill
https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/nationwide-single-car-transport-hauling-open-or-enclosed.614419/

anlauto

Wow, I too have no idea who you're talking about....but it sounds interesting for sure....I believe in karma.... :cheers:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda_mark

Can we all get a little more insight here? It would be good to know who to avoid in the hobby...

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

JH27N0B

If you look at Cody's post in that thread I have faith you can figure it out.

Bills Auto Works

Quote from: JH27N0B on September 22, 2022, 09:04:51 AM

Exactly! I was being vague on purpose as not to cause a major drama & figured if others wanted to chime in about there experiences with said "so called" transporter or said website owner I would let them!

God Bless
Bill

anlauto

Oh....ok ....I haven't had any dealings with Moparts.com for many, many years....so maybe I missed this transporter guy....but I now get what you're saying....The guy that runs that website has always been about the money....I left because of the crap that he allows to go on with all his buddies....and I guess nothing changed... :dunno:

71GranCoupe

I remember reading that horror story a few years ago and the mess Cody had to go through to get his car. The word scumbag was created for people like that. :verymad:

Bills Auto Works

Quote from: 71GranCoupe on September 22, 2022, 11:31:48 AM

I remember reading that horror story a few years ago and the mess Cody had to go through to get his car. The word scumbag was created for people like that. :verymad:

The label you gave him is probably almost a compliment compared to what others (including some of his family members) have called him over the years!

Now lets be clear....This is not me bashing him to get more business! This is my 40th year in business & I am looking towards at least a partial retirement. I am fiercely loyal to our hobby & my industry, I work closely with a small handful of guys who have proven to be Honest Quality Transporters & send them dozens of my overflow as I could not possibly handle close to 10% of the 6-10 inquiries per day I get!

While Cody's experience was definitely scary & a horror story for sure, his is NOT the worst one!!! One gentleman whose vehicle was dropped off in the desert after refusing to be extorted out of more money had to enlist the help of the Arizona State Patrol & it took 4 days to find his car! Meanwhile said "transporter" was long gone! I only know much of his criminal activity, because folks see his "Fake" testimonial about me on his website concerning a hail storm I got caught in TWELVE YEARS AGO! & they can tell right away it is made up because he is so jealous of me, so they call, email, P.M. me to convey their terrible experiences with him.  This post was more about the website though, like I said earlier, the owner of said site has a long history of a lack of integrity, taking money to delete those scary reports of a guy who because of the disgusting things he did in his personal life has been homeless for almost 2 decades & cannot be held accountable for his crimes......You can't get blood from a turnip! LOL

If a good thing can come from this it is that I was contacted by Cody & even though I think I was on my way to Florida at the time & could not help him, I was blessed to make his acquaintance & now even though we are a couple of thousand miles apart, I consider he & Jeni friends who are fine, genuine people.

God Bless
Bill

DeathProofCuda

http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=72609.90

Pretty interesting read, and a lot more of the details... 

71GranCoupe

Quote from: Bills Auto Works on September 23, 2022, 08:24:03 AM

I totally agree that my label is almost a positive for the clown but being a family friendly/orientated site, I had to use some hard restraints to type what I did. Glad the word is out on this guy.

The label you gave him is probably almost a compliment compared to what others (including some of his family members) have called him over the years!

Now lets be clear....This is not me bashing him to get more business! This is my 40th year in business & I am looking towards at least a partial retirement. I am fiercely loyal to our hobby & my industry, I work closely with a small handful of guys who have proven to be Honest Quality Transporters & send them dozens of my overflow as I could not possibly handle close to 10% of the 6-10 inquiries per day I get!

While Cody's experience was definitely scary & a horror story for sure, his is NOT the worst one!!! One gentleman whose vehicle was dropped off in the desert after refusing to be extorted out of more money had to enlist the help of the Arizona State Patrol & it took 4 days to find his car! Meanwhile said "transporter" was long gone! I only know much of his criminal activity, because folks see his "Fake" testimonial about me on his website concerning a hail storm I got caught in TWELVE YEARS AGO! & they can tell right away it is made up because he is so jealous of me, so they call, email, P.M. me to convey their terrible experiences with him.  This post was more about the website though, like I said earlier, the owner of said site has a long history of a lack of integrity, taking money to delete those scary reports of a guy who because of the disgusting things he did in his personal life has been homeless for almost 2 decades & cannot be held accountable for his crimes......You can't get blood from a turnip! LOL

If a good thing can come from this it is that I was contacted by Cody & even though I think I was on my way to Florida at the time & could not help him, I was blessed to make his acquaintance & now even though we are a couple of thousand miles apart, I consider he & Jeni friends who are fine, genuine people.

God Bless
Bill