Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

700 AKN

:wrenching:

700 AKN

soundcontrol

True story. My wife had to take the Hellcat to work one morning, I was away on work. First pic is what she texted me, second pict is what I saw on Facebook later.  :o

Brads70

Anyone heard of this musician? I bet she was popular? 

Brads70

Brads70

;)

Brads70

Yuuuuup!

cuda hunter

Luckily this year "ride the rockies' isn't going to come through our county.
They suck so bad. 
Bicyclists suck. 
Not only do they clog up the streets with no regard to those who would go to jail if they accidentally hit them but they end up closing dirt biking trails everywhere.
A bunch of trails up here in the rockies have been closed to dirt bikes that have basically made and maintained those trails for years and years.  Now, only the forest service motorcycles are allowed on the trails to maintain them after the twats get together and talk forest service into making our dirt bike trials exclusive to only hikers and bicyclists.
This is a touchy subject for me as I have seen what the bicyclists do to destroy inclusion all while claiming they are inclusive.  dei twats.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

Since I ranted, I might as well add something of value.  Here is some random nonsense.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Brads70

Brads70

:clapping:

cuda hunter

:rebelflag"