Main Menu

Generation Gap

Started by Filthy Filbert, September 30, 2021, 03:18:54 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Bullitt-

Hell, My Dad's generation had this figured out.....Who didn't see this as a kid?

.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

Brads70

Quote from: DeathProofCuda on October 01, 2021, 03:30:42 PM
Quote from: Brads70 on October 01, 2021, 03:17:42 PM
Quote from: blown motor on October 01, 2021, 02:15:25 PM
I imagine they just sound bad to the old school muscle car crowd like us. We probably sound bad to them.

Cops are clamping down big time around here due to many complaints  causing all car enthusiasts to be lumped into one group...

Careful what you wish for....

I wish the cops would clamp down on something around here, anything really...

DeathProofCuda

Quote from: Brads70 on October 01, 2021, 04:05:07 PM
Quote from: DeathProofCuda on October 01, 2021, 03:30:42 PM
Quote from: Brads70 on October 01, 2021, 03:17:42 PM
Quote from: blown motor on October 01, 2021, 02:15:25 PM
I imagine they just sound bad to the old school muscle car crowd like us. We probably sound bad to them.

Cops are clamping down big time around here due to many complaints  causing all car enthusiasts to be lumped into one group...

Careful what you wish for....

I wish the cops would clamp down on something around here, anything really...

Yes, very true...you are a wise man :cheers:

GoodysGotaCuda

Quote from: Bullitt- on October 01, 2021, 03:38:46 PM
Hell, My Dad's generation that this figured out.....Who didn't see this as a kid?

That example doesn't fit in this thread, that is so cool and what kids these days are doing is so not cool.  Totally different. :haha: :thinking:
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

JH27N0B

We had a great Saturday night cruise near me that got canceled largely due to flamethrowing.
An office building next to a fast food restaurant hosting the cruise kindly allowed their lot for the car parking, where on a good night 200-250 cars would show up.  When it got dark, a few guys would do flame throwing demos.
The office building had their lot repaved and got pissed off when they noticed scorch marks in their fresh pavement from the festivities at the cruise over the weekend. There was a few other things, like a goof with a tri five who insisted on parking in the grass between the lot and the adjacent road and managed to damage a sprinkler head in the process, and some tire marks from burnouts, but the end result was the end of a fun and popular cruise night.  :(
https://www.flickr.com/photos/111914442@N04/albums/72157639213268153

dodj

Quote from: JH27N0B on October 01, 2021, 08:49:27 PM
We had a great Saturday night cruise near me that got canceled largely due to flamethrowing.
An office building next to a fast food restaurant hosting the cruise kindly allowed their lot for the car parking, where on a good night 200-250 cars would show up.  When it got dark, a few guys would do flame throwing demos.
The office building had their lot repaved and got pissed off when they noticed scorch marks in their fresh pavement from the festivities at the cruise over the weekend. There was a few other things, like a goof with a tri five who insisted on parking in the grass between the lot and the adjacent road and managed to damage a sprinkler head in the process, and some tire marks from burnouts, but the end result was the end of a fun and popular cruise night.  :(
https://www.flickr.com/photos/111914442@N04/albums/72157639213268153
Thanks for the pics @JH27N0B
Looks like a great show with a bit of everything. Even a Cello!
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill