Main Menu

Hagerty - Expert Pics for 2017

Started by 303 Mopar, January 19, 2017, 10:21:07 AM

Previous topic Next topic

303 Mopar

Hagerty hosts this panel every year during the Scottsdale auctions week.  I find this interesting to see what cars they are predicting to increase in value given the different pricing classes.  The best news this year was the E-Bodies, '70-71 Challenger specifically, was mentioned as still a strong valued car (27:38).  One of the guys said "You shut a door and it sounds like a hardware store exploding."  Someone show this guy how to properly insulate an E-Body. 

The video is a little jumpy because they had connectivity issues. 

Cuda Cody

That's great.  Love seeing things like that.  Don't always agree with them, but cool to hear what they have to say.  The Challenger looks to be around the 27 minute mark.

They were all pretty high on the broncos.  Had a couple of them.  Sold one about a year ago and had people beating my door down to get it.  Still have my dads 1970 Red Bronco.   Here I am as a kid washing a Bronco.

HP_Cuda

Kinda interesting, watched for almost an hour.

Some of the pics left my scratching my head and others confirmed what I've seen.

I'd definitely get a Bandit car over a Karmen Ghia any day. But then again a Viper would be way ahead of those!!!
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200