Main Menu

Happy CANADA day !

Started by anlauto, July 01, 2020, 05:53:18 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

153 and still going strong
:canada:             :canada: :canada: :canada:                    :canada: :canada: :canada:
:canada:             :canada: :canada: :canada:                    :canada: :canada: :canada:
:canada:             :canada:                                                              :canada:
:canada:             :canada:                                                              :canada:
:canada:             :canada: :canada: :canada:                     :canada: :canada: :canada:
:canada:             :canada: :canada: :canada:                     :canada: :canada: :canada:
:canada:                                     :canada:                                       :canada:
:canada:                                     :canada:                                       :canada:
:canada:             :canada: :canada: :canada:                      :canada: :canada: :canada:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

I heard they're going to cancel the holiday because it offends someones pet cow.
Sheldon

JS29

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on July 01, 2020, 07:35:57 AM
I heard they're going to cancel the holiday because it offends someones pet cow.
:haha:

Mopsquad

Happy Birthday Canada!  I'm originally from the country just next door to you....  Quebec.  :P  JK :)

340challconvert

Happy Canada Day to our Canadian Mopar Friends

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

Shoooter

:happybday: happy birthday Canada,

YellowThumper

Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

72 Challenger

Happy Canada day!

A bit of a boring one this year but the day off is nice!
Someday I will have a J0b.

hanksemenec

EH?

jimynick

Well, we got a bit pissed, eh and I didn't get this in in time. But! We DID have the damndest local fireworks displays I've ever seen. The city cancelled of course, but the one neighbour spent $300 on fireworks and the one other show that we could see had to've been over a $1-2000. It went on for 1/2 an hour with big sky bursts and shooting, exploding stars, etc. We had to hold our hands over our drinks, eh? LOL!  Happy Birthday old girl and may you live to see many more!  :canada: :happybday:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"