Main Menu

Hi from BC Canada

Started by 1966gbeau, January 18, 2018, 09:10:21 AM

Previous topic Next topic

1966gbeau

I am restoring my 1971 Cuda that I have owned for 28 years . It is cool to read other people's story's of there projects and see how they solve their problems it is helpful to me.my car is Bahamas yellow my favorite colour, 383 with black billboards front and rear spoilers with lovers . I have never driven this car,it was in such terible condition.As of now I have completed all the metal work painted all most all of the paint on the under side of the car and will complete the paint in the spring time.

Brads70

:welcome:  Sounds like a really nice car, post up some pictures when you can!  :takepicture:

Cuda Cody

Welcome @1966gbeau   :welcome:  Sounds like you have a super cool Cuda.  Can't wait to see photos of it.   :banana:  Keep up the good work and let us know if we can help with anything.

Jay Bee

:wave: Welcome from Ontario  :canada:  All the best with the project.

Jim AAR

:welcome: from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada :canada:

You have found your E-Body home, the best E-Body site in the world...

:needphotos:

Roadman

:wave:              :welcome:

Cudajason

Another Welcome from Ontario!!   :canada:

We are starting to get a lot of Canadians on here!  :banana:

Your car sounds amazing...we like pics around her BTW!!!!  :needphotos:

:takepicture: :takepicture: :takepicture: :takepicture: :takepicture: :takepicture: :takepicture: :takepicture:

Jason

1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

JS29

72 Challenger

Welcome from Ottawa!  :canada:

A lot of Canadian on here!
Someday I will have a J0b.

1966gbeau

Here it is when I first got it

moparmadman69

That all around is an awesome car. Love the color and you can't beat a 71. One of my customers is doing a 71 AAR style car and I was excited to send him the exhaust for it. A 71 with side exit exhaust? What's not to love!!!

Great car!

anlauto

Congratulations, you've found the best E-Body web site in the world, AND.....you already have the best E Body in the world....The 1971 Cuda :bravo: :banana: :welcome:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

xx88man

:welcome:  Welcome from Chilliwack BC. That's a really cool project you have there....post up some more details because we love that!  What part of the province do you live?
Keep yer foot in it

blown motor

Another welcome from Ontario  :canada: It'll be a big day when finally get to drive it after all these years.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Spikedog08

Welcome from Michigan!  Awesome car!  Can't wait to see the current pictures and how much you have completed!  How long have you owned it?  That first ride will be awesome! 

:wave:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!