Main Menu

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY EVERYONE !!!!

Started by anlauto, June 17, 2018, 06:06:05 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Hope everyone has a great day.....

I'm proud father of a 15 year old boy, and a 13 year old girl... :banana:

Just dropped my son off at work, and of course my daughter is still in bed....

I'm off to a local car show this morning ..... then relaxing by the pool this afternoon with family.....

Livin the dream :perfect10:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

gaddied

Same to you and every other Father out there  :D

RUNCHARGER

500 miles away from my son but I am glad he is out autocrossing his Cobra today! I think of my Dad everyday.
Sheldon

Cuda Cody

Happy Father Day!  Post a photo of your dad.   :takepicture:  :please:

bluespruce

anlauto

Oddly enough...I don't really have any pictures of my Father, certainly not on my computer....Him and I didn't really get along....and he died almost 16 years ago now....I do think about him a lot... :smile:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Brads70

my Pops at 27...

xx88man

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there. I'm taking a couple of my sons to a local car show today
:grouphug:
Keep yer foot in it

Spikedog08

Hope all the dads have a great day!  Picture of my dad during WW2 . . Believe this was on an air craft carrier . . RIP
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

CudaMoparRay

Happy Father's day to all even if your only child is an e-bodie  :wrenching:

Deadeye74

Happy Father's Day everyone!

My dad was with me when we spotted my first Cuda and then cosigned to help me get it. When we took it for a test drive and I got on it a bit heavy...he said he might buy it for himself.  :rofl:

He was always right there when I popped that hood....

A.Gramz

My old man and my daughter dissembling the Center chunk.  My daughter loves the garage. 

6bblgt

Happy Father's Day to all!!

70/6chall

Happy Fathers Day! Guy's, my Dad passed Nov. of '14 miss that guy a whole lot. Well, I'm leaving for a steak dinner soon. To all have a great day.   Thanks,   Al

My Dad didn't talk much but his actions spoke louder than words !
He taught us well !

Buffalo / Bison ranch in Okeechobee Fla.
We were on our way back from a Pgh Pirates spring training game in Bradenton Fla.