Main Menu

Have a Happy Thanksgiving

Started by 70/6chall, November 19, 2017, 10:37:35 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

J-Code Jeni

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday of the year & it's heeerrreee! Yeah!  :woohoo:

Happy Thanksgiving to you & yours!

Bills Auto Works

Happy Thanksgiving Cody, Jeni & everyone else on the forum!

I am thankful that through transporting I get to meet so many great people with the same passion/addiction for our hobby that I have!

I am also thankful that my schedule allowed me to be home today to spend the holiday with my family!

God Bless & Everyone Be Safe Traveling To Visit Family Today.

Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
YOUR QUALITY MOPAR TRANSPORTER SINCE 1983!

Jim AAR

Happy turkey day to all the Mopar Gearheads, enjoy and be safe..... :unitedstates: :canada: :ohyeah:

Dakota

Roadman

And let me say Thank You to @Cuda Cody  and @J-Code Jeni for making this forum a reality. Where we all came from another place, and came back together.  :thankyou:    Can I get some " LIKES" on this ?   :D

Cuda Cody

dodj

Happy Thanksgiving to those of you south of the 49th!
:drinkingbud:
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Chryco Psycho

Well I am south of the 49th & I am stuffed !! Had dinner with a group of great friends tonight !
I am thankful for everything this year , My life has never been better after a rough go for the last 50+ years !!
Thinking about everyone here who is struggling medically or financially you are in my prayers  :andyangel:

303 Mopar

And don't play with your food....

303 Mopar

I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving! We all have a lot to be thankful for, enjoy time with your friends and family.

Speaking of family, it's tradition to have a pasta dish along with the bird.

dodgemania

happy thanksgiving all over the world  :fingerscrossed:

torredcuda

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! We are having my wife Cori`s family over our new house today and will visit with my family over the next few days.
Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/

jimynick

Happy Thanksgiving to all our American friends and may they have reason to give said thanks as well! Remember, don't overchill the chardonnay and remember the cranberry sauce!  :twothumbsup:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

71-440

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

Joe