Main Menu

Hellcat tickets are expencive?

Started by Brads70, April 09, 2017, 11:33:30 AM

Previous topic Next topic

MOPAR FANATIC

Quote from: Moparman82 on April 11, 2017, 06:30:16 PM
All good guesses, I was driving a.....1991 Mazda Miata! Lol like driving a god cart lol I had just put on a FlyinMiata cold air intake, FlyinMiata long tube Header, and FlyinMiata Cat back exhaust, I thought I was some kind of cool!

:stop: I Call hog wash,a Miata can't go 115,,,,,  :haha:  :haha:

71GranCoupe

I was going to say a Yugo, but after thinking about it, I am sure there aren't any hills long enough, or steep enough to get to that speed.  :haha: :rofl:

And, at nearing 160MPH on the Radar, I don't think it makes a difference on the brand of car being driven.  :crazytalk:

Moparman82

Hahaha oh yes it can!  Factory stop speed was 128!   :veryexcited:
Looking for the right 70 Cuda project!

ViperMan

I gotta buddy in Erie PA who just dropped a Ford 2.2 Ecotec into his Miata that he has SERIOUSLY built for autocross racing - I'll bet that thing would hand my Viper it's ass...

Miatas are a seriously under-estimated little car.  :)

wldgtx

1968 Hemi GTX, 4 spd, RR1
1970 Challenger RT/SE, FC7 - FC7RTSE
1987 Buick Grand National

Shoooter

All good guesses, I was driving a.....1991 Mazda Miata! Lol like driving a god cart lol I had just put on a FlyinMiata cold air intake, FlyinMiata long tube Header, and FlyinMiata Cat back exhaust, I thought I was some kind of cool!

Was it a convertable?

ViperMan

Quote from: Shoooter on June 26, 2017, 10:36:33 PM

Was it a convertable?

I'm trying to think if the Miata has ever NOT been a convertible...  I know they started hard-top options somewhere in the 2000's, but I don't think there was ever a Miata "coupe".  There are places that make fiberglass hard-tops, but they're still meant to be removable, ie non-permanent.

(I'm a closet Miata fan - I've never owned one, but I tried twice to buy one...)

Chryco Psycho

Maybe this is why !!

Moparman82

Yeah Pete is was a 'vert.  And chryco u are right on the money, I was at a lady friends house past my curfew so I was trying to make up time! Lol :stayinlane:
Looking for the right 70 Cuda project!