Main Menu

Hello From France

Started by chal340, February 01, 2017, 11:33:03 AM

Previous topic Next topic

mopar thunder

Welcome from SE Pennsylvania (for now).  :welcome: Looks like a great car.

jimynick

That photo of the mini Statue of Liberty brings back the memory of when my wife and I took the tour boat ride there and as we came around the point where the statue stands, there, laying on the base of it, was the sweetest young blonde woman, as naked as a jay bird, sunning herself!  :wowzers: Tres joli indeed! You're right about the car's scarcity as well; in 4 trips to France, I've yet to see one. Enjoy!  :bigthumb:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

ChallengerHK

Bonjour and bienvenue.

Funny (at least to me), one of the instructions in the cuda-challenger calendar rules was to avoid Photoshopping images. Specifically, it said "If you want a picture of your car with the Eiffel Tower, ship your car to Paris and take the shot." You're the only person I know who's actually done it  :D

Cudalbs

Welcome from California, and that is one great looking picture of and equally great looking  ebody. Don't you just love it when people ask you to post pics of your car??? What a great site. Look forward to seeing you around.
"Love those round taillight cars"

chal340

Sure I like  ;), but in fact I don't have many pics about my car. I have many pics about restoration, dashpad, pedals, engine, brakes....
For all these restorations, I had many informations from Jules, bought parts to him, to Jim at JSrestoration and many parts to MOPARTS members.
70 Dodge Challenger 340 A66.

Cuda Cody

soundcontrol

Nice car! And shots! One day I'll drive down there and take a shot of mine by the tower, (if I ever get it done) can just imagine the attention a Challenger will get in Paris, I drove a Corvette to Paris once. Welcome btw!

HP_Cuda

Tres Bien Monsieur!!!

Viva la Cuda!  :france:

:welcome:

1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

JS29

chal340

I found an old pic. This picture was sent to me by the seller from NY.
I like with road wheels too.
70 Dodge Challenger 340 A66.

Slotts

Hey Herve,  :wave:

Nice to see you found this forum.  :bigthumb:

Geeez, does that first picture you posted look familiar!  ;)

Jim
Be careful. Don't get caught drinking the Kool-Aid or believing the hype.

RUNCHARGER

Great shots! A lot of us enjoy looking at the resto photos more than complete car photos anyway.
Sheldon

MoparDave

Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/

Husk Challenger

Great car Hervé,

I think i' have already seen your car on Youtube.... :thinking:
Challenger 73' 383ci 4spd ---> SOLD
Challenger 71' 318 904 RT clone ---> Stroker 318/392 Tf 727!

Marc70challenger

Welcome!!!!

If you ever get to Mauritius ... let me know.  We dont live there anymore .. but go back often!