Main Menu

HOT RODS,RAT RODS,CUSTOMS,BIKES,CONCEPTS,OFF ROAD.

Started by Roadman, January 23, 2017, 05:18:38 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Chryco Psycho

wldgtx

Completely unrelated to e-bodies... But this is a bike that I built custom about 8 years ago.

It started out when I bought a gas tank and decided to learn to weld, so I cut it up to make a hi-mount "frisco" style tank.  That went well, so I started buying up the pieces to build a bike.  When it came to the engine, I originally bought a shovelhead but I could not get my hands on a set of seals for it and I grew impatient.  So I sold the shovel and bought a crated 1340 EVO motor which turned out to be the best idea I had as these are great motors.

Everything on this bike was a labor of love, and I did it all myself except for the seat... My good friend Christian @ Xianleather did the seat.  The bike is a treat to ride, but it's a rigid so I had to put good HD springs on the seat to absorb the road as much as I could. 

1968 Hemi GTX, 4 spd, RR1
1970 Challenger RT/SE, FC7 - FC7RTSE
1987 Buick Grand National

Roadman

@wldgtx , awesome build on the bike. Thx for sharing.    :rebelflag"

wldgtx

Quote from: Roadman on June 28, 2017, 02:08:19 PM
            @wldgtx , awesome build on the bike. Thx for sharing.    :rebelflag"

Thank you for the kind words, I really enjoy it and it's super easy to get on and go.  I was recently thinking about adding a kickstart to complete the look, but damn are they expensive!
1968 Hemi GTX, 4 spd, RR1
1970 Challenger RT/SE, FC7 - FC7RTSE
1987 Buick Grand National

JS29

Chryco Psycho