Use the 10 most "Recent Forum Topics" at the top
7 (14.3%)
I click on "Each Category" to see posts
10 (20.4%)
I use the "Search" button only
3 (6.1%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Cuda Cody

When visiting this forum, how do you browse through the topics and posts?  You can select more then 1 if you use several different ways to surf the site.

Spikedog08

This is definitely me . . . I use the "Show UNREAD Posts Since Last Visit . . . This way I see all the posts since my last visit. 

:twothumbsup:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

303 Mopar

Quote from: Spikedog08 on January 31, 2018, 08:35:38 AM
This is definitely me . . . I use the "Show UNREAD Posts Since Last Visit . . . This way I see all the posts since my last visit. 

:twothumbsup:

x2   :twothumbsup: :twothumbsup:

Dakota

I'm usually checking new posts at least 2X a day, and peak at replies to previous posts at least once a day (most of my "previous posts" are welcome messages).   I'm starting to make a habit of looking at the selection of related posts that are displayed on the bottom of the page as there seems to always to be something interesting posted from before I joined the site. I expect I'll be using the "search" feature more often as I get back into the build project.   

GoodysGotaCuda

I use view unread posts almost exclusively.
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

cuda hunter

My posts and new posts.  Every time.

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Chryco Psycho

Typically I use new posts But I have missed threads still & Often have to go into each catagory to make sure I do not miss anything in the tech areas

RUNCHARGER

I use the Unread Posts as well. It is a great feature.
Sheldon