Main Menu

M.A.S.H has lost another one

Started by Burdar, March 05, 2018, 07:38:17 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Burdar

I just heard that David Ogden Stiers passed away on Saturday. :('  M.A.S.H is my all time favorite show.  It's sad to see these actors pass away one by one.   :andyangel:

mopar thunder

Oh Charles..... RIP  :andyangel: that was a good show.

Brads70

ToxicWolf

I really liked that show too.  Sad.

JS29

HP_Cuda

1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

70/6chall

I really enjoyed that show the characters and the stories. I could relate to them during my time in the military. RIP David Ogden Stiers your character brought additional life to the program. The only thing that bothers me about his passing is that he was only 75 years old. He was only 5 years older than me, makes me stop and think of my own mortality.     Thanks,   Al

Spikedog08

A lot of the old back in the day shows are loosing stars . . . Just gonna keep going.  Unfortunately time will catch every one of us . . No discrimination there.   

I can certanly say I saw every single episode of MASH . . . Like many other shows of the day.   Prayers to his family! 
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

71-440

R.I.P. Major Winchester.
:andyangel:

We still watch and laugh at the reruns. One of the best shows of it's time.
Joe

Roadman

Mickm

M.A.S.H. was a great show. It brought laughter into our homes without letting us forget the sacrifices so many young men made for our freedom. Needless to say, they don't make show like that anymore.
When I was young, I once asked my dad, "How do you know when your getting old"?  He said "son you realize your getting old, when your hero's start dying!

Cheers!
Mickm