Main Menu

Interesting property- your own personal race track

Started by Brads70, August 20, 2020, 04:42:39 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

MEK-Dangerous

7212Mopar

Lots of grass to cut. Probably full time gopher trapping too. You will be hiring people to upkeep such big piece of land.
1973 Challenger Rallye, 416 AT
2012 Challenger SRT8 6 speed Yellow Jacket

Brads70

Quote from: 7212Mopar on August 20, 2020, 04:02:29 PM
Lots of grass to cut. Probably full time gopher trapping too. You will be hiring people to upkeep such big piece of land.

Target shooting ! Cool!  :haha:  When I heard Arkansas I have to admit I drew a blank? I know nothing about the state or even know anyone who lives or lived there? Other than a "Arkansas tooth pick" I know zero about that state. Fun to look though....

anlauto

In contrast....this house in Toronto just sold for $800,000.00 OVER THE ASKING PRICE of one million.

SOLD FOR $1.8 MIL

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/this-tiny-toronto-house-just-sold-for-800k-over-asking-1.5072243
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

7212Mopar

Canadians don't know Bill Clinton? You know the guy that said he never had sex with Monica.
1973 Challenger Rallye, 416 AT
2012 Challenger SRT8 6 speed Yellow Jacket

mccannix

At least Bill and Monica are wearing masks

Cuda70-74

Anybody else was waiting to see a helicopter in the garage
1969 mustang
1974 cuda turnt into a 71 cuda
1968 charger

Brads70

Quote from: 7212Mopar on August 20, 2020, 05:16:28 PM
Canadians don't know Bill Clinton? You know the guy that said he never had sex with Monica.
Oh I was going to say something about corrupt politicians but thought better keep politics out of it.  :haha:

jimynick

In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

BIGSHCLUNK

Was just in Fayetteville a few weeks ago.. On the backroads you often see feast or famine... and often on the same road !  :yes:

Chryco Psycho

Monthly payments are only 30k / month or $1000 / day !!

JS29