Main Menu

MasonDaniel7 - Ban or Keep Poll

Started by Jay Bee, August 24, 2022, 06:21:39 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Should we continue to endure MasonDaniel7"s postings or finally ban the bot.

Ban
43 (50%)
Keep
19 (22.1%)
Don't care either way
24 (27.9%)

Total Members Voted: 86

Jay Bee

Quote from: anlauto on September 17, 2022, 11:15:06 AM
the people who wanted him banned should surf eBay for us and post the latest E Bodies for sale

Just the opposite.
The people that wanted him banned aren't the ones so interested in all the ebay cars, why would they surf.
The people that wanted him to stay are obviously more interested in the ebay cars, they should surf.
If the latter don't want to use their time to do so, that's on them. Can't expect someone else to do their work for them.
:alan2cents:  :Stirring:  :deadhorse:

dodj

I am glad that spam bot is gone. Even if you liked that type of spam...it's still spam. I am here to read what humans have to say, not algorithms.

I am sure if Year One or Roseville started choking the recent posts page with 'items for sale', a discussion would ensue.
Although they pay to be here so not exactly the same I guess.
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

anlauto

Quote from: Jay Bee on September 18, 2022, 04:51:49 AM

If the latter don't want to use their time to do so, that's on them. Can't expect someone else to do their work for them.
:alan2cents:  :Stirring:  :deadhorse:

Nah...."bots" exist to do work for us and save us time....they search eBay for us, so we don't have to... :haha: :haha:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Jay Bee

Quote from: anlauto on September 18, 2022, 07:53:17 AM
Nah...."bots" exist to do work for us and save us time....they search eBay for us, so we don't have to... :haha: :haha:

True enough, but the original post in this latest string referred to "...the people.."   :cheers: 

Here's idea, let's start a poll of who wants MasonDaniel7 back  :haha: :haha: :haha: