Main Menu

May be changing my Will soon

Started by 70vert, August 08, 2023, 05:50:47 PM

Previous topic Next topic

70vert

Ok so I wanted to share some videos of my Great-Niece in my car but apparently that is not allowed (except via YouTube), so I've taken some screenshots. Sorry they are pretty a horrible resolution  :'(

Here is the story. . .

Anyway, my niece who is 3 came over to our house on Saturday and when she walked in the garage said "hey, who's blue car is that". I said mine and she wanted to ride in it. But she is very tiny and not sure the child seat would even work in the back seat so got my wife to agree we could back the car out in the driveway and put the top down, then pull back in. When I started it up she asked if it was a race car (it is kinda loud). And she totally loved it!!! Before I pulled back in I revved the engine and she giggles and said "more" again & again, even though she covered her ears. Once we got back in the garage and shut down I told her when she gets bigger we could go for a drive, to which she responded "and go really fast?".

I've no idea where she got all this knowledge of "race cars" or going fast but it sure put a smile on my face   :D

Jay Bee

That is absolutely priceless and adorable.Thanks for sharing, and she's quite the cutie.

moreparts

:bigthumb: That's fantastic!  There may be hope for the future after all.  :banana:

71GranCoupe

Quote: I've no idea where she got all this knowledge of "race cars" or going fast but it sure put a smile on my face   :D

It has to be in the genes, that's for sure,  :perfect10:

Dakota

jimynick

How wonderful for you! Spoil the hell out of her, she deserves it grampa.  :twothumbsup:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

BIGSHCLUNK

CNUMB

Totally Priceless Moment!!! She will be dreaming of that promised ride in the future. Thanks for sharing :stayinlane: