Previous topic Next topic

Who's is your money on??

Floyd Money Mayweather
2 (40%)
Conor McGregor
3 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Moparman82

It officially set for August 26 in Vegas.  49-0 Mayweather against UFC 2 division champ Conor McGregor.  Fight will be boxing, at 154lbs.  McGregor is much bigger, 13 years younger, and hits like a truck.  Mayweather is 40, but still Mayweather, doesn't matter how hard Mac hits if he can't hit Mayweather! 
Looking for the right 70 Cuda project!

303 Mopar

Unless this fight is rigged again like Mayweather's last couple of fights, McGregor should win.  Hope he even knocks him out. 

Moparman82

Quote from: 303 Mopar on June 15, 2017, 10:03:14 AM
Unless this fight is rigged again like Mayweather's last couple of fights, McGregor should win.  Hope he even knocks him out.

I would say knock out is the only way he wins Dan. Either McGregor by KO within the first four rounds, or Mayweather by decision in another boring fight. I really liked McGregor's statement "the only reason this is fair is BECAUSE it's a boxing match, I feel it was a fight I would kill Floyd"
Looking for the right 70 Cuda project!

Shoooter

I wounder what the payout will be on it for each fighter. I heard 50/50. I wounder if conor will ever fight again.

Cuda Cody

Not much in boxing lately has made me want to watch, but I'm all in on this fight.  Going to be some good entertainment. 

Topcat

How many of you remember the days watching on regular T.V. (didn't have to pay) the big Heavyweight fights in the 70's?

Muhammad Ali, George Foreman, Joe Frazier, 
These were the Fights of the Century.

The World stopped in it's tracks when these Heavyweights went to bout.

It just isn't the same to me now.  :alan2cents: