Main Menu

Member in latest issue of MCG

Started by anlauto, May 27, 2022, 08:34:31 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

I just got my latest issue of MOPAR COLLECTOR'S GUIDE....and it has an awesome article on Ross's 1971 340 Cuda that we all followed along on the restoration with great attention to detail....

Well deserved article @76orangewagon  :worship: :drinkingbud:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

JS29

He sold the car, He no longer owns it.  :alan2cents:

anlauto

Everybody knows that, but he still deserves the credit, along with the other fellas that help him with the incredible restoration  :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

larry4406

Sadly I think his awesome build thread is gone last I looked for it.

He and his team did a knock it out of the park job. Well deserved and I'm glad I got to see it at Carlisle.

anlauto

Quote from: larry4406 on May 27, 2022, 11:06:29 AM

He and his team did a knock it out of the park job. Well deserved and I'm glad I got to see it at Carlisle.

Actually not so, if you go to Ross's profile, click on "show posts" you can bring up the whole thread....I'm not sure why, but Ross made the decision to have the topic removed   :dunno: Lots of fantastic pictures and information there  :worship:

76orangewagon

Quote from: anlauto on May 27, 2022, 11:24:53 AM
Quote from: larry4406 on May 27, 2022, 11:06:29 AM

Actually not so, if you go to Ross's profile, click on "show posts" you can bring up the whole thread....I'm not sure why, but Ross made the decision to have the topic removed   :dunno: Lots of fantastic pictures and information there  :worship:
The build thread was removed at the new owners request, being a TV celebrity he wanted a clean footprint for the car, but thanks again for being that guy that can't  leave things alone and just had to post a way around to view the deleted thread, I'm sure the new owner will appreciate it. If you don't know the circumstances of why something happened try leaving it alone and just keep it that way, most of the time it does more harm than good.

anlauto

Oh well, it's still a great thread,  :worship: you know what they say about posting things on the internet, they live on for ever.... ;)

On another note, I had a good chuckle reading the last paragraph of the MCG  article where it talks about you never selling the car, knowing it was long gone  :haha: :haha: :drinkingbud: :drinkingbud: