bentpshrods

Like the color blended with the black and white,

three two barrels

bentpshrods

Some truth to these.        :driving:

bentpshrods

YUP.         :burnout:

bentpshrods

This must be from his early years. I have never seen this version of Garlets car.

bentpshrods

The original barrel cuda. How cool it must of been to work in this shop.          :burnout:

70_440-6Cuda

This thread is NOT helping me decide not to buy a race car....
You can't buy happiness, but you can buy horsepower and that's kind of the same thing.....

70vert

Lots of cool pics. Sure wish I had some pics of my '69 GTX at Tulsa NHRA drags way back, with my wife driving!! Alas not at the top of my list to-do back then ):

bentpshrods

It's not a mopar pic--- but this is one nasty looking motor.  When you have Ed Pink along with Shelby's name on your Ford it's got to be bad ass.         :yessir:          8)

floorit426

That car is on display at Canepa Motorsports, a world class Porsche restorer and racing facility. Every once in a while, they'll fire it up at a cars 'n coffee.

HP2

Quote from: bentpshrods on October 27, 2022, 10:02:15 AM
    This must be from his early years. I have never seen this version of Garlets car.

Early 70s. Always trying to innovate, Garlits tried several different aerodynamic bodies in this time frame. As evidenced by their adoption by others, not all were successful.

bentpshrods

What my car want's to be when it grows up.       :banana:

70_440-6Cuda

Quote from: bentpshrods on November 15, 2022, 11:27:30 AM
   What my car want's to be when it grows up.       :banana:

That is a great pic....
You can't buy happiness, but you can buy horsepower and that's kind of the same thing.....