Main Menu

Moparty pictures

Started by JH27N0B, September 19, 2022, 07:09:02 PM

Previous topic Next topic

JH27N0B

Great show this year!
Here's my car show portion pictures.  I will publish the race and exhibitions pictures when I get them edited and uploaded.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/111914442@N04/albums/72177720302231112

anlauto

Great pictures Brad, thanks for posting...

Awesome to see Mel's purple Cuda out again :andyangel:  been awhile since I've seen that one. :drooling:

Thought the yellow charger with the claw marks showing a Duke's paint job underneath is a very unique and cool idea  :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

JH27N0B

Mel's sons drove the car around the track in the evening exhibitions on the oval track feature as a tribute to Mel.
I had a flashback to an article in Mopar Action or Mopar Muscle I saw many years ago about a survivor FC7 cuda and wondered if this was the same one.  But I recall the one in that article was sold at a dealership in my area, like McHenry IL, so it wasn't the same one.  I wonder where that car is now.
Holley did a nice article about the survivor tent.
https://www.holley.com/blog/post/holley_moparty_2022_mel_major_s_mopar_survivors_invitational_display/

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

70rag383

Great photos @JH27N0B . How many cars were there? I'm just wondering if I should put Moparty on my list for next year.  I don't have any Holley equipment on my car. Is that a problem?

JH27N0B

Holley is the corporate sponsor of the show, having Holley products on your car isn't a requirement.  The only requirement is the vehicle must be Mopar powered. 
That Dodge semi tractor was Detroit Diesel powered though so I am not sure how it managed to sneak in.  :haha:
I think the count was around 1000 cars in the car show.  Not including the race cars.  They expect it to grow next year.

JH27N0B

cuda hunter

Cool pics! thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the one fender tag readout.  BS23R1B215723
That's one awesome car!!!
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

JH27N0B

The hemi cuda was in the car corral.  Ask was $350K.
Anyone know the car?
The FJ5 V code Challenger near it is the one Scott Lindsay has been advertising for awhile for $199K.