Main Menu

Started by Roadman, July 26, 2017, 03:04:16 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Oldschool

Quote from: Rev-It-Up on July 27, 2017, 04:29:28 AM
$50....but since my child is on this forum...I'm not saying what that $50 is for!  :haha:

$70 for me - (that I will admit to anyway..)...   :stop:

Hey Rev, what do we get if we guess yours????    :rofl: :rofl: :haha: :haha:

Marc70challenger

blown motor

90. And I'm a quiet guy.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

ChallengerHK

120 as well. Good times  8)

Burdar

Don't know if I should be proud or disappointed...

Shane Kelley

130 I usually had friends involved in most cases. :slapme5:

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: Burdar on July 27, 2017, 10:30:41 AM

Don't know if I should be proud or disappointed...

You lived a sheltered life.... Make up for it go get drunk tonight..... :drunk:

Roadman

OK, so just how Wild was @1 Wild R/T ?  Comeon man, fess up.     :rofl:

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: Roadman on July 27, 2017, 03:42:04 PM
     OK, so just how Wild was @1 Wild R/T ?  Comeon man, fess up.     :rofl:

Couldn't count that high, I ran out of fingers & toes... :haha:  And Yes the building really was on fire.... And No I didn't start the fire....

Ok, 130 if I don't count the fire alarm..

Roadman

:rebelflag" :rebelflag"

Well, we haven't heard from our leader, @Cuda Cody , but I'm thinking under 50.     :thinking:

Cuda Cody

Higher then I want to admit, but not even close to the highest posted score.   :andyangel:   Getting suspended, kicked out of class and expelled didn't help my score.  And if I had to go back I would do it all again.  My school would not let students have a job after school if it required the student to work after 7 pm.  I had a job with the local Newspaper and often times it took me after 7 pm to finish my route.  I was a solid B+ student when they found out about my job (still do not know who told on me).... then the school board told me not to show up for school until I quite the job.  I kept showing up to school and they asked me if I still was working (of course I told the truth, yes I was still working after school), they kicked me out, then suspended me, then told me I was never allowed to come back unless I could prove I wasn't working (expelled for having a job).  That was in the 8th grade (Mattson Jr High in Convington, WA).  And that was the last time I was in the normal public school system. 

Roadman

Kicked out of school for having a job. Now I've heard it all. Down here they encouraged us to work, as much as we wanted. Got out of school @ noon, went to Sears auto center on the battery island till 6, then pumped gas at a Shell station till 10. The money financed my cars.   :yes:

ec_co

I quit counting, i have you all beat (not a good thing). I was a shitty teenager, thankfully I learned my lessons by my early 20's and have been a mild mannered citizen since :)
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: ec_co on July 27, 2017, 04:52:56 PM
I quit counting, i have you all beat (not a good thing). I was a shitty teenager, thankfully I learned my lessons by my early 20's and have been a mild mannered citizen since :)

Oh, your counting what we did as kids?  I got my 130 in the past month..... :rofl:

ChallengerHK

Personally, I think the things on the list are mostly tame. If there were options for "outran the police" or "helped someone break out of jail" then my score would be significantly higher.  :D