Main Menu

NATIONWIDE SINGLE CAR TRANSPORT. OPEN OR ENCLOSED!

Started by Bills Auto Works, January 04, 2017, 07:33:52 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

Bills Auto Works

Hey Cody,

I was going to message you today! Unfortunately Hemet, Garden Grove & Burbank...All in the L.A. area.

God Bless
Bill
https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/nationwide-single-car-transport-hauling-open-or-enclosed.614419/
YOUR QUALITY MOPAR TRANSPORTER SINCE 1983!

challengermaniac

Hey Bill,

I need enclosed transport from Akron, NY 14001 to Edmonds, WA  98020 although it doesn't look like you are anywhere close! 

Just throwing it out there in case you have another resource.

Thank,

Charlie
1970 Challenger Convertible EB5

Cuda Cody

Bills Auto Works

Quote from: challengermaniac on June 30, 2020, 06:59:01 PM
Hey Bill,

I need enclosed transport from Akron, NY 14001 to Edmonds, WA  98020 although it doesn't look like you are anywhere close! 

Just throwing it out there in case you have another resource.

Thank,

Charlie

Thank you for the inquiry Charlie

I am sending you a message.

God Bless,
Bill

Bills Auto Works

Happy 4th of July Everyone!

Hopefully everyone is have a great day with family & friends or getting out to a car show like I did!!!

I will have two transport spots coming out of Florida or possibly Georgia, South Carolina, Alabama up north to New England or the Great Lakes states!

These two trips will be mid/late August & I can use either the Featherlite aluminum single car open trailer with a large air dam on the front to prevent stone chips OR the Ameri-Lite aluminum single car Enclosed trailer

Please see this link for hundreds of all positive feedback posted by the actual customers who have used my service over the years.

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/nationwide-single-car-transport-hauling-open-or-enclosed.614419/

God willing, I will hit the 4 million accident-free transport mile mark early next year. I have been doing this for 37 + years successfully!

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote for these trips or ANY other you wish to have a price for.

God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
billsautoworks1@aol.com
(216)832-8697 No texts

Bills Auto Works

*****************SPOT HAS BEEN FILLED, THANK YOU!***********************

Hello Everyone,

I don't like posting this soon (5 days since my last post) I respect the forum & its members & definitely don't need to spam it to stay relevant, (you all know me & my reputation) but I had an issue pop up causing me to lose a transport.

I went to a Museum here in Northern Ohio to load a car going to the Los Angeles area. This was already a heavy car, but nobody told me it was modified for a President or a millionaire, etc (think armored car) . It was way to heavy for me to transport.

Now I have a spot available out to the Southwest from the Great Lakes area or the Central area. in the Enclosed Trailer for the week of July 13th.

I will be open to taking partial transports between here & there. There are many options available, so call email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price.

Very rarely do I discount my rate, but to help get something quickly & keep my schedule with the rest of my customers on this long trip, I will offer the Enclosed Trailer service for the Open Trailer price!

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts

Bills Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

I have several Transport spots available between mid August & mid September. Funny how things go in cycles, I haven't used the open Featherlite Trailer
except for one time in the last 4 months(everything has been Enclosed) & now I have 6 transports booked using it!

These spots are in no particular order as to the dates!

The 1st spot will be from Ohio & surrounding states up to the New England states. (I have one waiting in New Hampshire) I would prefer this trip be with the Featherlite
aluminum Open Trailer with large air dam on the front to prevent stone chips

The 2nd spot will be from Florida to either Ohio & surrounding states or the North Carolina/Virginia area. This I would also prefer to use the Featherlite Open Trailer.

The 3rd spot will from Ohio & surrounding states to Illinois, Wisconsin, Iowa or possibly Minnesota. This will for sure be with the Ameri-Lite aluminum Enclosed Trailer.

The 4th spot will also be with the Ameri-Lite aluminum Enclosed trailer & will be from Arizona, New Mexico or Southern California back to the eastern half of the country! (many options here)

As always I do not take deposits as I believe a mans word is his bond. All that is required to lock a spot on my schedule is a call, email or P.M.

I am fielding 8-12 inquires per day (obviously I cannot do them all) However I DO return all calls, emails or P.M.s. If you do not get a response, I did not get the message! I try my best to respond within 24 hours (calls much quicker) but sometimes while I am on the road with a tight schedule, I do not get time to respond that day!

Please see this link with 9 pages of all positive feedback posted by the actual customer, not by me as well as pictures of my equipment. I am getting closer to 4 million accident-free transport miles every week.

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com

Bills Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

The spot up to New Hampshire has been filled. One of the trips coming out of Florida going up north has also been filled!

The spots now available are :

Open or Enclosed from Ohio, Ind, Mich to North Carolina or Virginia on or about Aug 16th

Enclosed from Ohio, Ind, Mich to Wisconsin, Minnesota or possibly Iowa on or about Aug 20th

Enclosed coming out of Florida Georgia or South Carolina up to Ohio & surrounding states OR Wisconsin/ Illinois. on or about Aug 28th. If this spot books up to Wisconsin/Illinois, there will be a stop in Ohio for a couple of days to restock truck fridge & do laundry. During that time the truck, trailer with customers car in it will be locked inside my safe & secure shop!

Enclosed From Arizona, New Mexico or possibly Southern California back towards the East (Many Possibilities Here) Probably around Sept 12th

Please see this link for hundreds of all positive recommendations posted by the actual customers, NOT by me!

This is my 37th year & coming up on 4 million accident-free transport miles (God Willing) I do ALL the transports I post for, as they are openings on already booked trips!

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a Cash On Delivery Price quote!

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
billsautoworks1@aol.com
(216)832-8697 No Texts

Bills Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

The spot from Ohio to North Carolina was filled & already run!

The spot from Ohio to Wisconsin has been filled!

The spot coming out of Florida up to the North has also been filled!

I have an ENCLOSED Transport spot available on or about Sept 11th from Arizona back to the east. I can transport to Texas, Florida, Ohio or several other locations as I always have customers waiting to get on my schedule.

I also have TWO different Enclosed Transports coming from Northern California/Oregon back to the east. One of these trips will be late September & the other early October. Many options open with both of these, Since I get tons of inquiries from west to east, they will probably not last very long, but I realize they are quite a bit in the future & some folks can't wait that long.

As always this is NOT a wish list, these transports are all booked the other direction already & I do EVERY transport I post for!

I would like to take a minute to say how we have the best people in the world in our hobby & I am blessed to have my business in it for almost 4 decades! Thank you to the hand full of Friends/Previous Customers who messaged/emailed me concerning the Homeless Guy with the Terrible Reputation going off his bi-polar meds again & posted pictures on one of the forums of the car that got damaged on my open trailer TEN YEARS AGO! This is far from new, he has been insanely jealous of my business, my equipment & my reputation as one of the best in the business for years. His immaturity would be funny if he were not an outsider & a "black mark" on an industry that I love so much. You would think after being banned from at least a dozen forums over the years (the most recent one for almost the same garbage)...he would learn.

This is my 37th year with almost 4 million accident -free transport miles & out of the 2500+ vehicles I have transported, that hailstorm I got caught in 10 years ago was the only time I EVER had an incident. Unfortunately the Homeless Guy thought he could create a "Fake" testimonial filled with LIES on his little website trying to somehow stop folks from using me. Obviously it didn't work since I have probably transported more than 1200 cars since that happened in 2010 & I turn down more than he will ever book!

Please give me a call, email, P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote. Most days I get 8-12 inquiries per day, obviously I cannot help everyone, but I DO return every message. If you do not get a response.....I did not get the inquiry.

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires (owner)
Bill's Auto Works
billsautoworks1@aol.com
(216)832-8697 No Texts

What's the chance of transporting two 2 door wagons on the same trip!

Bills Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

I again have an Enclosed Transport spot available from Arizona, New Mexico or Possibly Southern California back to the east as the gentleman who booked that spot had some paperwork/VIN issues & had to cancel. I will take something all the way back to the East Coast or something that only comes back part of the way as I have several waiting in the central part of the country.

This spot can load around the 12th of September.

I also still have one Enclosed Spot available from Northern California or Oregon back to the East late in September & also one from Northern Nevada (along I-80) or the Salt Lake City area back to the east for early October. These two trips can be flip flopped as to the dates to accommodate the customers needs.

I charge by the loaded mile & NEVER is there a charge for unloaded miles. Logistics is an important part of a transporters business

Please see this link for hundreds of all positive feedback posted by the actual folks that used my service in the past, not by me!

I do EVERY transport I post for & I have too much respect for the forum & my fellow car guys to continuously "Spam" the forums with ads to keep myself relevant. I would rather post every couple of weeks & let my satisfied customers speak for me!

Give me a call, Email of P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote. I don't take deposits, as I believe a mans word is his bond.

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires (owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com

Bills Auto Works

Hello & Thank You to all that have been calling concerning my openings for the spots coming back from the West Coast states!

The spot from the Southwest booked & I delivered it ahead of schedule in Southern Ohio late yesterday! Great to get home for a short break!

The 1st spot from Northern Cal/Oregon for the last week of September has been filled to South Carolina. so I will now have an ENCLOSED transport spot available around the 1st of October from South Carolina or North Carolina & can be delivered to Ohio, Mich, Indiana or Western Pennsylvania

The 2nd trip from Northern Ca, in Mid October I have agreed to take one to North Central Nevada, so I will have an ENCLOSED transport spot open from Northern Nevada, Northern Utah (SLC) or possibly somewhere in Wyoming to be delivered in Ohio & surrounding states or possibly to eastern South Dakota as I have one there waiting as well.

I have had so many inquires that I have added another west coast run @ the end of October to Southern California, so I will have an ENCLOSED transport spot from that area or from the Phoenix area back to the Ohio area or other Eastern destinations.

As always I do EVERY transport I post for & I do NOT charge for unloaded miles. Logistics is part of a transporters job. I get 8-12 inquiries per day, so I very rarely deadhead very far & when I do, my trucks get excellent fuel mileage!

Please see this link for hundreds of all positive feedback posted by the actual customers, not by me!

This is my 37th year with almost 4 million accident free transport miles.

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a CASH on delivery price quote. I get so many inquiries that I cannot do even a quarter of the transports, but I reply to EVERY inquiry, most within 24 hours (phone calls are answered immediately if possible) If you did not get a reply, I did NOT get the inquiry

Thank you & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
billsautoworks1@aol.com
(216)832-8697 No texts

Bills Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

************************************UPDATE, THIS SPOT HAS BEEN FILLED 10/8********************

The spot from South Carolina to Oh/Mich filled & was delivered after coming back from Cal & Oregon.

I was supposed to run my 4th west coast trip in a row next week, but a delay on the customers part has given me an extra week. This gives me the opportunity to clear up a few "shorter" ones on my schedule.

After delivering is Mass, reloading in Upstate N.Y. & delivering to the Southeastern Virginia coast, I will be available to transport from Virginia or North Carolina up to Ohio, Mich, Indiana, Western Pennsylvania or Western New York

This spot should load Tuesday Oct 13th!

This trip will be with the aluminum Featherlite OPEN trailer with a large air dam on the front to prevent stone chips

Please see this link for more pictures & hundreds of all positive feedback posted by the actual customers, not by me!

This is my 37th year & am getting close to 4 million accident-free transport miles

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote.

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com

Cuda Cody

I've used at least a dozen different shipping companies over the years and the last couple times I've used Bill. He is BY FAR THE BEST out there. His prices are very fair and when you consider his "door to door" service is him never unloading your vehicle and sleeping with the truck and trailer to make sure your car arrives safely, it's easy to see why so many customers have been happy with his services. He's 5 stars and more in my book.

Bills Auto Works

Thank you Cody for the kind words!

It was great to see You, The Lovely Jeni & the newest addition to the family "Little Hot Rodder" :) As always I wish it could have been for more than just a few minutes!!!

Hope you don't mind the picture!

God Bless
Bill