Main Menu

new party barn

Started by GoMangoBoys, February 07, 2022, 03:44:39 PM

Previous topic Next topic

GoMangoBoys

I believe that I posted some earlier pictures of this, but I wanted a space to store / display my finished cars to keep them clean rather than storing them where I make a lot of dirt restoring cars.  I had an Amish crew put up the building almost a year ago, and have spent a lot of time this past year getting it finished to my liking.  I am still not done, but done enough to start enjoying it.  The second intention of the space is a place to have some parties and in general a nice man cave.  This past Saturday we had our first party.  It was a big success.  Here are some pictures of it as it stands now.  I got the sink finished a couple of days before the party and the traffic light went up a few hours before guests arrived.  Gladly both of my boys were there to help me hang it.  I picked up the DODGE letters last year at a swap meet, but I changed the white backlighting to purple and had to rig up some mounting for them.  The Challenger project is visible in the "dirty side" of the barn in one of the pictures.  The Exxon and Penzoil signs were also not lighted when I bought them.  The barn work HAS slowed the progress on the Challenger, but I am enjoying the results of it.

dodj

"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

EV2RTSE

Mr Lee

Wow.  Outstanding!  Lots of cool stuff to look at in there.  Enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Remember, wherever you go, there you are.

DeathProofCuda

MKA

Wow.  How cool is everything   8)8).  And that sink  :clapping:

:perfect10:

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Brads70

Dakota

Quote from: MKA on February 07, 2022, 04:12:56 PM
Wow.  How cool is everything   8)8).  And that sink  :clapping:
https://forum.e-bodies.org/Smileys/akyhne/thud4.gif
:perfect10:

I agree completely, especially about that sink.  Way cool!

Mopsquad

That's the coolest sink I've ever seen! 

And I'm into sinks.

GoMangoBoys

I plan to make another transmission sink for next to the bar.  I have a 727 that I plan to use once I verify the numbers on it are nothing special.

70 Challenger Lover

I like it! I always wanted something that large but I'm pretty happy with the 1200 sq ft shop I have now. Beats my last place with only a two car garage.

Mine is still a work in progress but I also am trying to carve out a dedicated work area so the rest of the shop and cars stay clean.

Rich G.

Awesome building! Pretty cool sink, I can only imagine what you did for a toilet. LOL

torredcuda

Very cool! Nice to have a working shop and a man cave.
Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/

blown motor

Looks great. I've been decorating my shop for the last couple years. The fun is in the hunt.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel