Main Menu

New work truck for AGAR....

Started by anlauto, May 31, 2017, 06:11:25 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Every business needs a "work truck"..... :alan2cents:

Here's my latest purchase. 2017 Ram Laramie Limited.
With those not familiar with the RAM line up, the Limited is top of the heap for the 1500 series.
These trucks basically come with everything, there's only about four options and I have two of them.
Instead of listing what it has, I'll list what I didn't get. (1) Chrome bumpers (2) Ram Box tool boxes.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

anlauto

Not one to leave well enough alone.......
I've had it two months now and here's what it looks like today......

I real honest to goodness "Day Two"  :haha:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

anlauto

I've got new replacement license plates since that last picture was taken.....

In case you don't want to play "Spot The Differences" ....here's the list of what I've done.

Added:
My web address to the tailgate.
1971 B Body Machine Gun Exhaust Tips
2017 Ram Sport Rims
White Lettered GoodYear tires
OEM Ram Sport Hood
OE Style Wheel flares
MGP Brake Caliper Covers....

I'm done with the changes and love the look, just had a salesman at our local dealer going crazy over it ! :inlove:

Cuda Cody

:banana:  VERY COOL!!!!!  That is one sweet truck.  Hard to call that a work truck.  :haha:  Love the color and nice touches to the "day two" mods.   :inlove:

anlauto

I really love the sunroof, always wanted one in a truck !
The trailer tow package with the integrated brake control and separate trip meter for when the trailer is attached is a fantastic idea !

...but the toy I play with the most is the "air-ride adjustable system". You would never guess it's a 4X4 the way it sits. In the pictures it's in exit mode....low rider.... 8) On the highway it drops to "aero" mode which is cool and the best feature is it self levels when I hook up the trailer.....

If you own a RAM, you understand.....These are great trucks !

Brads70

Nice truck! It's no 71 Cuda , but nice truck!  :D

anlauto

Quote from: Brads70 on May 31, 2017, 06:45:36 PM
Nice truck! It's no 71 Cuda , but nice truck!  :D

Kinda what I keep telling myself (and the wife)......I don't have a car right now, so I need to toy around with something :dunno:....

RUNCHARGER

Nice: I just roll in a 2015 Cheapie myself. You must be making the big bucks turning out 20 E-bodies a month!
Sheldon

Cuda Cody

I'm jealous of you guys and your cool rigs.   :lookatthat:   I'm still rolling a 17 year old company work truck.  I priced out a new truck a few days ago and I was blown away on how much trucks cost now.   :Thud:   Maybe I'm just getting old and stuck in the old prices.  :bricks:

jimynick

You're not getting old Cody; the price of new pick-ups is insane. I was talking to a guy last summer who's truck -a Dodge Ram- was $70,000 and his son had just bought a new one with all the bells and whistles and it was $90,000. For a pick up!! Jesus!  :looney:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

RUNCHARGER

Yup: I was on the lot here the other day killing time and looking at a diesel there, the sticker was $96k Canadian. There are better ways to spend $96k.
Sheldon

jimynick

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on May 31, 2017, 09:28:48 PM
Yup: I was on the lot here the other day killing time and looking at a diesel there, the sticker was $96k Canadian. There are better ways to spend $96k.

AND, you get to pay the 13%HST or $12,480 MORE before you drive it off the lot!!! You'd have to be either loaded or nuts.  :looney:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

RUNCHARGER

That's the funny thing though. Most people I know that truly have enough money to afford a truck like that don't see the value in it either. $100k would buy me a nice E-body me thinks.
Sheldon

anlauto

You can't go by the window sticker....Mine was over $70K on the sticker, but $54K sale price in April and $48K sale price in May....Of course I bought it in April :pullinghair:

303 Mopar

Love my '11 Ram.  My oldest has one too!  Best truck out there!