Main Menu

Oh Canada!

Started by HP_Cuda, December 12, 2018, 01:03:42 PM

Previous topic Next topic

1 Wild R/T

I think we all have a stake in the future of our countries... So naturally we have opinions... Unfortunately it can cause a rift between members of the group.... it's been proven many times.... Probably best to just focus on car stuff...

JS29

:iagree: Let's not have another current events episode like what took place on that other forum!   :stop:

HP_Cuda

I started this thread not for it to take on a political bent but to forewarn of things to come.

Batten down the hatches.
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

jimynick

Quote from: HP_Cuda on December 16, 2018, 03:36:46 PM

I started this thread not for it to take on a political bent but to forewarn of things to come.

Batten down the hatches.
Unfortunately. it seems that one begets the other. I also don't think this is going against the flow of this site as every car owner here has a vested interest in his/her homeland's culture and function. In the best Canadian fashion, let's all suffer in stoic silence, eh? Here endeth the sermon, go forth and sin no more.  :cheers:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

anlauto

Quote from: JS29 on December 16, 2018, 10:56:20 AM
:iagree: Let's not have another current events episode like what took place on that other forum!   :stop:
Yea, I agree...we don't need this type of discussion here... :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration