Main Menu

How to steal a Challenger

Started by ec_co, August 31, 2017, 09:42:49 PM

Previous topic Next topic

ec_co

hurts a little to watch at moments. now we know what happened to JS23U0E114291 .....

Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

cuda dad

That's a great movie!  This one, the original is the best.

ViperMan

Hahah I'm sorry, but I like the Nicholas Cage reboot.  There's something about those awful 60's/70's special effects...  :)

Though, at least back then, the driving was so much more realistic because they used real cars and real scenes - less digitally rendered cars and nonsense stunts.

Crocha617

It's got a 72-74 grill in some of the shots

JS29

anlauto

That's one messed up Challenger....The steering column is a 71-74 as well
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

CudaMoparRay

Interesting and entertaining video clip

Burdar

Tail lights are 72-74. You can see them when it falls into the crusher. Side markers are 70-71. Yah, that one is pretty messed up.

dodj

And there's a 'cuda in there too.
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

LinceCuda

I just saw that movie again last week and in the movie they say it's a 73 Challenger.

1 Wild R/T

If you watch they use at least three cars...

HP_Cuda

Funny the original was a 1971 Mustang Sportsroof and magically it morphed into a 1967 Shelby GT500 many years later.

And no Shelby never put a fun button like that on the shifter.

The old chicken rancher would have shook his head at that.  :haha:
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

Rich G.

Man the stuff we wrecked back in the day and never gave it a second thought!

RUNCHARGER

Ha, I wonder if it's a strange twist of fate. The possibilities are endless but I wonder if that red 70 Challenger was a stolen car with switched VIN tag and the police of the day had it crushed.
Sheldon