Main Menu

On the list for a Demon wish me luck!

Started by Markp, April 21, 2017, 12:51:34 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Markp

Hey guy's I couldn't take it anymore when I heard Tim Kuniskis say the Demons 9.65 1/4 mile. So I went to the dealer put a deposit on a Demon and I am first on the list. I know the chances of me getting one is slim as only 300 are being built for Canada but I had to try. Wish me luck guys :canada:
1974 Cuda Pro Street HP?????
2000 Camaro SS 383 Stroker 550hp
2016 Challenger Hellcat 707HP

JS29

303 Mopar

That is AWESOME!  Your guaranteed not to get one unless you try!!   Could not find a Demon emoji but this kinda looks like one
:pullinghair: 

Markp

Thanks guys! Ya I had to try. A good friend of mine is good friends with owner so the owner called the dealer and I was the first to put a deposit down. Now if the Demon comes in I will have to sell my Hellcat which I thought would never happen. So it would be kinda bittersweet.

750-h2

If your dealer is a high volume dealer you will definitely get your Demon as they are always the first to get allocations.  Good luck!

Rev-It-Up

Wow!  That is so cool!   :burnout:  All my fingers are crossed for you.   :fingerscrossed:
Rev-It-Up

JustinHEMI

Markp

Quote from: 303 Mopar on April 21, 2017, 12:54:27 PM
That is AWESOME!  Your guaranteed not to get one unless you try!!   Could not find a Demon emoji but this kinda looks like one
:pullinghair:

I picked the same color as my Hellcat it's called granite crystal metallic with black hood roof and deck lid. Dealer said they will call me in 5 weeks when they get MSRP and I can pick my options and change my color if I want.

Here is a pic of my granite crystal.

Cuda Cody

ec_co

that is awesome, Congrats!!   'pick options' ... aren't the only options a few $1 items? lol   take em all!   :stayinlane:
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

HP_Cuda

As the  :france: say Bon Chance!!

Let us know what the msrp is when you find out.
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

blown motor

Good for you Mark. Maybe you'll have it in time for my BBQ on Sept 9!  :ohyeah:
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Chryco Psycho

Congrats I will have to drop by for  ride in it if you get it  :ohyeah:

61K T/A

I watched a lot of the sales vids on the car. Totally AWSOME!! Smoke those Nittos. Good luck with it.

JustinHEMI

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on April 22, 2017, 08:06:42 AM
Congrats I will have to drop by for  ride in it if you get it  :ohyeah:

If he gets the optional front and rear seats for a dollar each. :D