Main Menu

Owen's sister...

Started by Burdar, May 07, 2017, 09:24:09 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Burdar

Julie and I are happy to announce that we just adopted a little baby girl.  It's been a long process but we finally got the call early on Tuesday.  We are grateful that her birth mother realized that she wasn't in a place to be able to take care of her and that she wanted her to grow up in a loving home.  Everyone is doing fine.  We are at home trying to get her into a routine.(unsuccessfully at the moment) Julie and I are walking around in a daze from lack of sleep. 

Someone needs a bottle so I need to go...

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

Cuda Cody

That's is absolutely fantastic news!!!!!  Made my day reading this right now. 

Congratulations!!!!!   :congrats:

Chryco Psycho

Awesome & congrats , what a great situation for all involved !!
I assume she has a name other than Owens sister?  :Stirring:
Get some sleep !!

Brads70

:)  That's fantastic news! She's beautiful!  :veryexcited:

J-Code Jeni

This is so beautiful- of course, I mean your daughter but, I also mean the love you've extended to another human in need. Congratulations and thank you so much for sharing this heartwarming event with us!! :grouphug:

Cuda Cody

71GranCoupe

Congratulations on the new addition.  :banana:  Early on when we were raising our youngest, a drive in the country always would put her to sleep. But if the vehicle were to stop, it was an instant wake up. You will find little things that will get ALL of you into a routine.   :fingerscrossed:

anlauto

That's awesome :worship:

Did Owen have other siblings ? I can't remember :thinking:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Slotts

Hey Julie and Darren,

Congratulations on that little bundle of joy! That worked out perfectly and she looks like a little darling!
I just showed this post to Anna so she could read and see, too. We are so happy for both of you! Get some sleep!

Jim
Be careful. Don't get caught drinking the Kool-Aid or believing the hype.

RusTy/SE

Congratulations to you all, Darren :smile:
JS29U0B

There are no traffic jams along the extra mile - Roger Staubach

Burdar

We named her Nora Rae.  She's tiny at just over 5 lbs.  Owen was also 5 lbs.  Owen was our only child until now.  She sleeps all day and is up all night.

1ownr

What a blessing you received, and now the fun, thank you for introducing your mopar newbie.

Judy & Charlie

blown motor

Julie and Darren, Congratulations!! That is so fantastic. I am so happy for the two of you. I pray she brings fullness to you life.

As far as routine......ya, forget it!  :))
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Spikedog08

I am so excited for the two of you!   :banana:  That is great news!  Welcome  Nora Rae!   :wave:

:grouphug:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!