Main Menu

Picture of the day

Started by Chryco Psycho, May 15, 2018, 08:16:32 PM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda hunter

Temperature is from the same day about an hour apart.

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

I don't know why that last picture posted upside down. It's not 29*
It's 62 and I'm heading South East
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: cuda hunter on July 22, 2018, 02:01:50 PM
I have drawn my once in a lifetime Rocky Mountain Big Horn Sheep Tag.
I'm doing a ton of scouting.  blown off all work. Blown off most all responsibilities. 
This is the Royal Gorge Park that I am scouting in.  The drop in front of me is over a thousand feet.

If I was gonna be out there much I'd consider wearing a parachute....  Never been scared of heights, just like the boy scout motto....

Plumcrazy72

I'm doing a ton of scouting.  blown off all work. Blown off most all responsibilities. 
This is the Royal Gorge Park that I am scouting in.  The drop in front of me is over a thousand feet.

Can I come.....can I?!!?   :please:

Good luck on the hunt that would be awesome  :congrats: on the tag!

BTW your a bee sting away from falling 1000 feet lol
1972 340 PCP
2015 Dodge Journey Crossroad
2020 Ram Rebel

Brads70

Interesting whale sculpture I thought?

cuda hunter

That's a pretty cool sculpture!

cuda hunter

Quote from: Plumcrazy72 on July 27, 2018, 11:26:18 AM

Can I come.....can I?!!?   :please:

Good luck on the hunt that would be awesome  :congrats: on the tag!

BTW your a bee sting away from falling 1000 feet lol
yeah! you can come!

I had to move my set up back from the ledge for a little while as the winds picked up enough it got me worried.

Brads70

Quote from: cuda hunter on July 28, 2018, 04:47:44 PM
That's a pretty cool sculpture!

Ya I'm not much of an "artsy fartsy" kinda guy but that grabbed my interest.

Brads70

This one blows my mind... It reminds me of the opening credits and artwork from the series "Black Sails"
https://mymodernmet.com/jason-stieva-ghost-pirate-ship/

https://www.fastcompany.com/3025252/how-the-main-titles-for-michael-bays-black-sails-became-a-work-of-art

ToxicWolf

That ship is incredible!  :perfect10:  :Thud:

cuda hunter

cuda hunter

yesterday's hike with some hail

cuda hunter

two days ago scouting

A lamb and her mother

I don't know why they are upside down?  They are regular on my computer until I post them.

one bad fish

Good luck sheep hunting! Lees than 2% success rate here in Alberta. We can hunt on a general tag - some areas full curl and some 3/4. Ya gotta be in shape to hunt those mothers!! I haven't been sheep hunting since 2000.... :('

Bullitt-

My niece caught this recently from Ditto Landing lookin down the Tennessee River

.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]