Main Menu

Picture of the day

Started by Chryco Psycho, May 15, 2018, 08:16:32 PM

Previous topic Next topic

JpRngr

Quote from: dodj on November 18, 2019, 11:37:08 AM
Gotta make your own fun in Nebraska....

Is that in Nebraska now? Looks like the one from the Welderup TV show out of Vegas.

Chryco Psycho

:twothumbsup:

dodj

Quote from: JpRngr on November 18, 2019, 06:48:49 PM
Quote from: dodj on November 18, 2019, 11:37:08 AM
Gotta make your own fun in Nebraska....

Is that in Nebraska now? Looks like the one from the Welderup TV show out of Vegas.
I just said that because it has a Nebraska plate on it. The plate says welderup.
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

dodj

Cow moose I saw while out in the bush a couple weeks ago.
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

cuda hunter

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on November 18, 2019, 09:21:45 PM

Have any of you seen wolves in the wild. 
I have.  And I'm here to tell you that laying around with wild wolves does not happen.  They will just as well eat you. 
I've spent time in Montana and they have some problems with wolves in multiple places there. 

Beautiful and majestic yes.  friendly, not so much. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

Now that's weird.  first time it's rotated the pictures on me. 

I was hunting on the moon.  Figured yal would like to see  a pic of me up there.     

JS29

Quote from: cuda hunter on November 19, 2019, 06:21:21 AM
Quote from: Chryco Psycho on November 18, 2019, 09:21:45 PM

I have.  And I'm here to tell you that laying around with wild wolves does not happen.  They will just as well eat you. 
I've spent time in Montana and they have some problems with wolves in multiple places there. 

Beautiful and majestic yes.  friendly, not so much.
:iagree: If they were wild, she would have been lunch!

anlauto

Quote from: cuda hunter on November 19, 2019, 06:53:21 AM
Now that's weird.  first time it's rotated the pictures on me. 

I was hunting on the moon.  Figured yal would like to see  a pic of me up there.   

Thought maybe you were in Australia :rofl:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

dodj

Quote from: cuda hunter on November 19, 2019, 06:21:21 AM
I've seen several. A normal wild wolf will either run from you, watch you from a distance, or attack you. They don't cuddle with humans. Last one I saw was on the same day as the the moose I saw that I posted previously. We surprised each other at about 30 metres. He/she bolted. It was a large timberwolf. Biggest one I have ev er seen. Would have loved to have got a picture, but the encounter was over too fast.

Chryco Psycho

I too have seen them in the wild , A spectacular big grey /black one was chasing a deer , the deer ran out into hte lease site loked around surprised & was gone , a few seconds later the wolf came through the lease site .
Not sure what is going on with this lady but she has a website & is constantly taking pictures of & with them , I believe she is in eastern Europe .

Topcat

I knew this guy years ago who had a domesticated Wolf.

When I walked  in; it was right there sitting, staring at me.

It was so huge, I almost pissed my pants when I saw it looking at me.

Topcat

One huge Cat

dodj

Marines state animal. Coon cat

Frikken auto correct.. :bricks:.... MAINE'S state animal...

JS29

Nice kitty! I would hate to have to clean that litter box.  :stop: