Main Menu

POOP Bandit Charged

Started by anlauto, November 27, 2019, 05:09:18 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

cuda hunter

I'd a caught him if he did it to me and ripped his throat out with my teeth. 
That's gotta be the worst thing ever!  Talk about asking to die!  what in the world is wrong with people?  :barf:
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Jay Bee

What in the world could have been this a$$hole's motive.  :dunno:  I doubt it'll ever come out. Ya gotta think that sometimes "an eye for an eye" justice might be appropriate.

JS29

Probably racial motivated!   :alan2cents:

anlauto

Quote from: JS29 on November 27, 2019, 07:59:04 AM
Probably racial motivated!   :alan2cents:

On the news they pointed out that it was Asian people who were mostly on the receiving end.....but it's hard to throw a bucket of shit in a Toronto University and NOT hit an Asian person  :dunno:

I'm just glad it wasn't some "White Supremacist" type guy for once :stop:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

HP_Cuda

1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

dodj

He'll be found not criminally responsible for his actions and let out in two weeks....
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

jimynick

His name is Samuel Opoku and I claim first place for thinking he'll be Samuel Opoopoo while he's in the joint. There's a story there and it's dying to come out- get it?  :))
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

JS29

Quote from: jimynick on November 28, 2019, 05:09:48 PM
His name is Samuel Opoku and I claim first place for thinking he'll be Samuel Opoopoo while he's in the joint. There's a story there and it's dying to come out- get it?  :))
Sounds like a crock of sh*t to me. (pun intended)  :Stirring:

Brads70

Quote from: dodj on November 27, 2019, 12:20:17 PM
He'll be found not criminally responsible for his actions and let out in two weeks....

Yep, likely it will be the fault of toxic white male, Christian, masculinity , colonialism and there fore ultimately Trumps fault. But definitely not his ......... next month the tax payers will likely award him millions in retribution.....