Main Menu

Runner up Logo?

Started by Cuda Cody, January 23, 2017, 10:11:12 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Of the final Logos, what one do you like best?

Logo #1
2 (7.1%)
Logo #2
7 (25%)
Logo #3
14 (50%)
Logo #4
0 (0%)
Logo #5
4 (14.3%)
Logo #6
1 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Cuda Cody

I was all about #4 when I saw it.  But every time I asked family or friends for options, nobody cared for number 4!  I really like #4, but #3 was a tiny bit better.

Quote from: Moparman82 on January 26, 2017, 09:15:15 PM
#3 for sure, i think I like #4 second though, which clearly no one else agrees with  :thinking:

headejm

#3 is winning the popular vote but I'm not so sure about the electoral vote.  :rofl:

61K T/A

I like the idea of keeping the logo in time or era of the cars. #2 would look better if you added cuda-challenger in the red.

blown motor

Now there's a good idea.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Brads70

Quote from: 61K T/A on January 27, 2017, 04:36:02 AM
I like the idea of keeping the logo in time or era of the cars. #2 would look better if you added cuda-challenger in the red.

I was thinking that also. Its a great logo just wrong time period for what the board is for.

headejm

I just noticed that #3 says "Mopar Online Garage". I think that is a cool tag line and we should find ways to continue using that in different places. Could be used in the header for this forum, on banners, tee shirts...  :alan2cents:

61K T/A

Quote from: 61K T/A on January 27, 2017, 04:36:02 AM

OR... add Mopar Online Garage instead of Cuda Challenger. Or even put Mopar Online Garage under the logo. Got to play around with it and see what looks best

blown motor

But the word Mopar implies a lot more than just Cudas and Challengers.  :alan2cents:
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

anlauto

I agree, this is not a MOPAR web site...It's an E Body web site :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration