Main Menu

Saw this Bronco driving down the road today w/ CT70

Started by Cuda Cody, November 28, 2019, 04:30:43 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

Pretty neat to see a Bronco this clean out being enjoyed and he had a neat old Honda CT70 bike on the back.  Love seeing cool old cars on the road.  Made my day!

dodj

Can't say I'm in love with the colour scheme, but it sure looks in good shape.
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

HP2

There is a vehicle that has gotten stupid expensive. So much so that Dynacorn is repopping them.

Although I will admit my Bronco was as capable and more fun to drive than my CJ.

rtgreen

jringo8769

That was a great find
Love it all
Thank u for sharing
God Bless,John

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

gzig5

Quote from: HP2 on November 28, 2019, 09:25:22 PM
There is a vehicle that has gotten stupid expensive. So much so that Dynacorn is repopping them.

Although I will admit my Bronco was as capable and more fun to drive than my CJ.

The only vehicle I've seen rust faster than the late 60s early 70s Mopars is the gen 1 Bronco.  My brother's first vehicle was a 69 Bronco and we must have put 15 pounds of welding rod into that thing.  What a peice of crap that thing was.

BIGSHCLUNK

I've had several Bronco's over the years. Really liked them all. My last a 96 has 253k when I sold it, all original driveline an still passed emissions. But at the time with that 36 gallon tank, gas was just killin' me..... $4+

JS29

I had a 1979, took out the 351M and installed a 460 that was intended to go in one of my tow trucks. it was built with low end torque in mind. 33 inch tires, 6 inch lift. that was fun to go off road with.  :alan2cents: