Main Menu

Sea lion snatches little girl

Started by Cudakiller70, May 22, 2017, 05:06:05 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cudakiller70

This is why I don't swim in the ocean. Why they let her stay or sit there is beyond me

Cuda Cody

CudaMoparRay

First rule: Never feed wild animals and if you foolishly do this will happen. Luckily, she was not killed.

71GranCoupe

I suppose the line, "Tastes like a salmon" does not apply. :crazytalk:

This could have of had a very sad ending, glad dad came to the rescue. Bet he does not think the little guys are all warm and fuzzy after this.

Cudakiller70

Sea lion gave them a clue to get back, fishing buddies say those guys can be nasty.

Topcat

On the radio while fishing for Salmon they are referred to as "Fur Bags"

We hate the damn things.   :pullinghair:

They bite the salmon off right at the neck and all you have is a fish head to reel back.
And then all they eat is the fish belly meat.

Damn things are all over the docks, peoples boats and there's way too many along our coast.
Rant over!

Cudakiller70

One recently jump in their boat, mean nasty dudes, wonder if that's why we're seeing more great white sharks? Wonder if they taste like chicken?

cuda dad

There are people out there that don't understand keep your distance when you are in the vicinity of wildlife.  People will run towards a moose to get a picture, really?

1 Wild R/T

But I thought Bullwinkle was friendly...

HP2

We have people doing dumb things like this with bear in Colorado. They think its cute when they take lunch from their hummingbird feeding then get pissed when they come banging on a sliding glass door at night.

HP_Cuda

I wouldn't let my daughter sit right next to it that is for sure.

These might be getting close to a nuisance and maybe chumming the water would help them move out.

I know chumming is now illegal in Calif but there must be another way to ring the dinner bell for these guys.
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200