Previous topic Next topic

cudamadd

Sorry to hear about your beloved pet ,Aways a sad time  :australia:

Topcat

Chryco Psycho

My condolences , rough year for sure ....  :grouphug:

Bills Auto Works

Very sorry for your loss Sir,

They give us unconditional love the whole time they are with us & it hurts deeply when they leave us.

God bless
Bill
https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/nationwide-single-car-transport-hauling-open-or-enclosed.614419/
YOUR QUALITY MOPAR TRANSPORTER SINCE 1983!

Spikedog08

Thanks Guys!  It is a rough week for sure.  I have not been active on the site or FB page much lately as this has taken a serious toll on my heart.  My eyes are pretty red these days . . trying to stay busy to keep my mind off of it.  Not getting much sleep and definitely drinking too much beer to help me sleep some and I do hate the fall season.  So much to do with winterizing and prepping for old man winter. 

I don't typically post much about my private life but I have Cody to handle that!  lol   You guys are like my second family and I appreciate you all!  Here are a couple pics of the last car show I went to at Frankenmuth, MI Auto Fest . . . he was always willing to go hang with dad.

:crying:  :crying:  :crying:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Snowdog

Sorry for your loss and such a rough year.  They truly do become a part of your family.  Nice pictures, thanks for sharing.

Take care, Scott

dodj

Sorry for your loss Dave.
Those are some great pictures. Looks like you and Tobey shared some great times together.
Thanks for sharing
Scott
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

7E-Bodies

@Spikedog08 as a guy that loves his dog more than himself, you have my deepest condolences on the loss of your dog. My beloved and brilliantly smart yellow lab has been diagnosed as full of cancer. Although she was given a max of 3 months back in January, she still hangs in there, seemingly happy and hungry. A part of me dies every time she glances at me. It's like she knows, and after nearly 11 years with her, I have no idea how to handle it when she ramps down. My heart is truly with you, brother.
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

Spikedog08

Quote from: 7E-Bodies on October 06, 2021, 08:10:25 AM
@Spikedog08 as a guy that loves his dog more than himself, you have my deepest condolences on the loss of your dog. My beloved and brilliantly smart yellow lab has been diagnosed as full of cancer. Although she was given a max of 3 months back in January, she still hangs in there, seemingly happy and hungry. A part of me dies every time she glances at me. It's like she knows, and after nearly 11 years with her, I have no idea how to handle it when she ramps down. My heart is truly with you, brother.

I don't wish this pain on anyone and my heart bleeds for what you are going through.  Appreciate your message.  I'm sure in time I will come to peace with this but for now . .  :'( :tired:

chaps70rt

Words can't describe the loss.   They are part of the family and their unconditional love is priceless.

We went through the same four years ago with our 9 year old Golden Retriever.   Still not over the shock .....   

Stay well ..... cherish the memories.
70 Challenger R/T
440 4-BBL, 4-speed, shaker
2019 Ram 1500 5.7 Hemi

RusTy/SE

Sorry for your loss @Spikedog08--

To say they are family would be understating things a bit...

:(
JS29U0B

There are no traffic jams along the extra mile - Roger Staubach

ledphoot

Sorry for the loss of your dog, they are family and I know it's a deep loss.

Spikedog08

Thanks guys . . I am 9 days in and although I have balled every day . . Am getting better.  Still a long ways to go . .