Main Menu

Spotted Red 70 Challenger Convertible

Started by worthywads, July 15, 2022, 08:36:31 PM

Previous topic Next topic

worthywads

I've been on a road trip out east to relatives in PA and DC areas and to my surprise I saw a nice looking red 70 Challenger convertible with shaker hood cruising the opposite direction.

I can't remember for sure but it may have been near Indianapolis yesterday maybe 2:30 or so.  Drove from New River Gorge in WV through Cincy up to Indy, St. Louis ending in Columbia.

Was that anyone on here?  Headed to Carlisle?

Looks like my timing was off, for Carlisle that is.  We were in New Berlin PA about 60 miles north of Carlisle and past through Harrisburg to Gainesville VA July 8th.

Lowest gas price was $3.89 in western Kansas this afternoon, prices went down considerably between July 5th and today.

tparker

I was going to say yes until I saw the price of gas. Gas is $5.50+ a gallon this week and well over $6 a couple weeks ago. So it couldn't have been me..... even if my car was running and I was on that side of the us. LOL

BTW, who ever made these icons are great, but we need one representing pumping gas into our mopars at a high rate of money. Who created them and can we add new ones